Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sight of a Strange Figure


Feb 15, 2009
       After my meditation experience hearing bell sounds and bathed with different tones of light, I went to another base to do some work. Being on that base, kind of dull my happiness and joy from my meditation experience. Deprived of not only from sleep but also from freedom, it became five days of uncertainty.

       I finally made it to my home base and felt happy to be back, but happiness didn’t last when there were soldiers around me with no consideration to others. With only 2 hours of restless sleep, I went to work my usual 12 hours shift as usual. About 3:00PM, I went to my room to lay down just a few minutes. I was talking to my roommate for a couple of minutes when through the conversation, I just dozed up between awake and sleep state.

The funny thing is that I found myself being into deep darkness and suddenly I saw this humanoid figure. He did not look human for sure, but the vision was too blurring to see facial features. It was like the figure was moving toward me at high speed but at the same time at normal speed, enough for me to see that it has arms, legs, and his/her entire body was embed with light strings all over his outfit or body.

As it approached me, the figure raised his right arm and touched my left shoulder, giving me a hell of an electric shock that made me jump in my bed. I was half awake right after the shock; and then I got bathed with blue light. I started to force myself to wake up while still blinded by the light. I have to seat on my bed to yank myself from the state I was---once back to normal, I felt like I drank few cups of coffee, I was wired up and fully awake.

Up to this point, don’t know is the experience was a product of my stress and sleep deprivation. Don’t know who was the figure from, but it’s his/her intention was healing, it really did its purpose and I am very grateful for it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!