Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lights and Sounds during Meditation


       In the last days or so, I have been drained, stressed out and tire. I thought might be the helicopter trip of the other weeks, alone with all the changes going on in my life lately. I been getting new energies on me lately as well, that are hard to explain, which for some reason, they have left me with a constant tingling almost pain on my crown chakra and 3rd eye.

       All these have left me a little confuse at times, lack of memory and out of focus for a couple of days. I just couldn't take it too long and my good friend Joanne did some Reiki on me last night, which it did me, a lot of good.

Despite all the stress and anger I faced after the healing. I went to my room and tried to center myself as well grounding and clear my aura/chakras. I was able to focus despite everything was against it.

While meditating, right after I center myself, I started to hear a men voice, like coming from a radio that is out of frequency, heard him on my left ear like coming through my pillow. Trying to make sense of what he was saying, I gather that he was repeating "Understand, understand, understand". I said to myself, OK, I got that! Now what do I need to understand? Since I didn't hear the voice any more, I tried to focus in my meditation and the unusual happen. I was like bathed into different tones of lights, but the funny thing about it, was that each light had a different tone sound to it. I felt that tone sound so loud and deep right on my 3rd eye and crown chakra, it was almost unbearable. It was a sound like coming from a Chinese Gong.

I think the meditation lasted me maybe 10 to 15 minutes human time, but it last long enough, for me to remember everything I felt and saw. Among the colors I saw, there was from light to dark blue, silver gray and blue gold color, each with a different tone to it. I start to wonder, does any of you have this experience before, am I started finally to loose it? Or falling out of my tree kind of thang?LOL

Feb 5th, 2009--Update on this meditation:

Last night I came to make sense with it, when I finished to read my book "Connecting with the Arcturians" from David K. Miller. The last paragraph of the book was talking about that when you are in the path of accession into another realm or dimension. Your DNA code opens up, code by code and the sign of that opening, is by hearing sound and bathed by "energy" rays of light. I am going to write the quote from the book below:

When a code within you is ready to open, you will hear a certain tone, and you will suddenly experience a burst of energy within your being. As part of their mission, the Arcturian groups of forty will help to activate others so they can also receive the energy burst and experience the opening of the codes. Some of you already had these openings. Once you have experienced the energy burst and the opening of a code, you be able to receive specific instructions on what to do next. You have known about the example of Moses going up to Mount Sinai. he received a burst of energy, and the codes were opened for him. Moses was then given instructions on what messages to deliver to his people.

This passage on the book, it really raised antennas on me as a reminder of my meditation experience. The answer is within us at all times, its in our DNA higher self. To raise our body in vibration to another dimension, our DNA code has to be open to accept the flow of energy that our bodies will encounter during accession or transport to the next dimension. You are on the 3rd dimension now, you next evolution step is to move on from this dimension to the next. You can acquire this through meditation, high states of consciousness.

I must tell you, when I read this, I was crying of happiness, I couldn't stand myself of how happy I was. Wonder if others have the same experience as me...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!