Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Two Little Girls: Seeing Spirits In My Dream


       Yeap, I saw them again---but this time, it was two little girls with blond hair, who had a ball making me look like a fool for sure.

I often dream been inside a body of water most of the time, however the setting of this dream was a wide shallow river, in which you can see the rocks under the water. This river was wide and there was a lots of people in it, walking through, bathing or just laying on it. Usually in my dream with water, I am in the water alone or another person, but not this time, this time was full of people and I was like looking at this from above.

       The river was surrounded by long walls and buildings that has a suspended road attached to it. I was with 3 other females, don't know who were they but one of them was trying to go up this roads with a motorcycle. The road consisted of steps at times as you were going up. I saw her struggling with the motorcycle and told her, "let me drive it myself, if I am able to drive a 18 wheeler, I am very sure I can drive this motorcycle".

She gave it to me, despite I have no idea how to drive a motorcycle. I learn the basics quick and up I went in the motorcycle with these 3 females behind. Making sure I don't over drive the motorcycle on the river, it would be a nasty fall, since we were up high. The road came to a dead end, so there was a red double doors on my left. We opened the doors and there was a family in there. I asked them, if we can cut through her house to make it to the other chuck of road at high.

The woman of the family said "yes, go ahead". As I was going through, I encountered the two girls spirits. They were giggling and telling secrets in the ear of each other while looking at me. I am assuming, they might be 6 and 8 yrs. old but something unusual came to my perception about the girls, it was the fact that their bodies were too bright or semi clear. They were running around and suddenly, another women of the house came through the hallway, when these two spirit girls went through her like nothing. That is when I realize, the girls were spirits.

I started to laugh and told the woman of the house "do you know, you have the spirit of two girls in this house?". The woman was terrorized as I described the girls, while the girls were staring at me and laughing. When I saw the reaction of the women, I told her "Don't pay attention of what I am saying, its been a long day for me, I might seeing things". I continue my way in the motorcycle through the house and my 3 female companions, while these two little girls, kept running around and giggling.

Suddenly, I found myself in a spiral staircase. Like your usual concrete building spiral staircase. I was going down on it and founding people going down or up through it. At one time, there was a bright window on the right side of the staircase and there was a latter outside, right beside it. I asked one of the people going up, "where this latter, take you?" he look at me and said "I don't know, I only use the staircase". I kept going down on the staircase until I woke up. I know I have other dreams during this scene that I have described but I can't remember. Perhaps, I am remembering what is important to remember.

I am at my work office now, and I must tell you, I am feeling exhausted, like I walk all night, my arms hurts like I was holding something heavy, maybe the motorcycle of my dreams and at times, I am feeling dizzy with join paints. I guess it was just another of my vivid dreams, LOL.

1 comment:

  1. I was browsing the blogosphere and I stumbled upon your blog, so I stopped to say hi!
    I am interested in spirituality and philosophy and I am looking for like minded friends.
    Wishing you the best!
    BoH

    ReplyDelete

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!