Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tomorrow Will Be Better Than Today…

Plantation Home Arkansas 2010
   When things gone wrong in our lives, how many times we have heard that “tomorrow will be better than today”?  I bet you you heard it many times. We heard  it from others as a consolation statement and we even repeat it in our heads in an attempt to believe that tomorrow somehow, will be better than today….but how about if you don’t see that tomorrow?

   I have come to the understanding that if today things in my life are not right and if I don’t do anything about it to fix it, sure enough, I won’t see tomorrow being better than today.
I said this because most of us,  go through life with ideals of what should be perfect. Like the perfect job, perfect marriage, perfect family, and perfect relationships with our friends. When things goes wrong with those ideals, we have the choices to either change it, change ourselves, tolerate it or walk away from it. However, most of us ended up tolerate it or put up with it, by compromising and consequently making everyone happy but ourselves.


On the other hand, must of us go through life by building our own little worlds around those perfect ideals, forgetting that if we don’t take care of us from within and work toward better ourselves as human beings, we will not see tomorrow being better than today. Some of us just seat and wait for miracles, forgetting that even miracles need a prayer and intention to manifest. Others go pretending to have a perfect life by putting a show of happiness and abundance for everyone to see it  or becoming a walking bill board screaming “I am happy” while their inner truth are rotten them from inside. 
You see, everything is about choices and with those choices, you have to find balance.
Looking at my life, I have noticed that I made choices of tolerate others without saying a word or a complain to them, because of the fear to be alone. Like others, I made the mistake to try to change them with love or by pleasing them---finding later on, that they have their own karma to carry and it’s not up to me to change others but up to them to change their own ways, perhaps by my example. You see, we are responsible for our own happiness and that happiness should not be the slavering of your own self for others. It’s funny how we confuse real love at times, isn’t it?.


I just came to the choice to change myself to a better me, while walking away from those that refuse to better themselves. I realized, that to see a better tomorrow, its start within me while changing my surroundings. After years of tolerating others, I am walking away leaving them with their own karma, while I will try to recover from all the bad choices I have made. I need to do this today, in order to see a better tomorrow. All I can tell you is, that what ever is wrong in your life today, do what ever it takes to make  it what you want it to be in reality, but by all means do not tolerate or put up with it, because if you do, you will loose your truth self and the opportunity to be happy.
Love and Light Everyone!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!