Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

When The Energy of a Place Takes Life of It's Own!


       Have you ever, being in a place that for no particular reason changes your own personality or perhaps your circumstances? If you answer is yes, believe me--you are not alone. Taking in consideration that everything around us is “energy” as well we are sources of energy through our emotions; believe me the energy of a place can affect us in tremendous ways.


Some people are more sensitive to energy compared to others, but when an “Empath” is exposing to such, it can bring them to their knees beyond comprehension.

       Back in the 60s, while in Puerto Rico, I grew up in a new house, surrounded by mostly older people, since their behavior was extremely conservative, I grew up being very shy for no physical reason. My parents thought there was something wrong with me that even put me through doctors with the hope to find something physical but no results.

Right after in my teenager years, we moved to a house that literally set my family apart. Understanding energy, now I am convincing there was something to do with the energy of the house itself. Digging on the story of the house, I found out that a woman died at the house after have being abandon by a spouse and her hate for man took her to her grave.

While living in that house, the verbal fights started, alone all of us being on each other’s throat. Everyone change in behavior in ways too long to describe. Eventually, my mother was abandon by my father and she ended up hating man until this day. More odd was, during my first marriage, we moved to that house and yes, the same pattern of energy disrupted us causing the same effect and outcome.


We fill the air with our emotions and thoughts, which consequently turn into energy.

To save the marriage, I moved to Germany where I stationed with the Army and felt like the whole energy of the old house lifted up from us. However, I soon noticed that the area where we were at, was where some significant WWII events took place and the energy staggered in the place soon reveled itself. It was a constant sensation of sorrow, desperation, hope and at times terror.

By the time, I moved to Ft. Lee VA just my daughter and me, soon things started to change to worst. I thought that the divorce created discordance between us, but soon I learn that our back yard was the Petersburg  battlefields during the "Civil War". Such energy almost destroyed us.

Right after, I moved to Mississippi and sure, we engaged in an energy ride from hell. We are near to not only another "Civil War" battlefield, but also close where old plantations used to be at. You can only imagine the type of energy I am exposing every day. The worst of this place is the people that constantly revive that past by feeding themselves with greed, racisms and hate.


Over here, the energy has taken a life of its own, capable to disrupt the most spiritual person and more beyond an “Empath”.

I have come to a point in which I want to leave this place but for each attempt I do, the negative energy of this place, try to hold me down by causing more disruption in my life. I remember before I moved here my aunt told me “do not move to Mississippi, people that go there either disappear or have back luck”. I thought she was full of it but now I can see why… it is the energy of the place that makes people behaves in odd ways, consequently affecting everyone’s lives and circumstances.

I am sure if you have traveled around the world like myself, you can see the difference in energy and emotions from place to place. You might think, there is no safe place where to be, however there are places where the energy is better than others. Just do your homework when decided to move to a place, because not everything that look beautiful at first, is what it “feels” like later on…

Love and Light Everyone!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!