Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Spirit Encounter: The man in the three-piece suit


February 22th, 2010


       I went to bed around 10:00pm or so and was some how restless without knowing of why. I was sleepy at first, after having a deep profound meditation with my friend Linda. I turn off the lights and somehow it was a cold night, so I was totally under the covers head to toes.

       Close to midnight, I felt someone standing beside my bed right by the lamp but what was very unusual was the brightness inside the bedroom, because I know I turn off the lights before went to bed. I peek under the covers thinking that might be hubby turning on the lights, but to my surprise is was not him. It was an older man hovering beside my bed, almost 3 feet above the floor. He was wearing a three-piece suit in different shades of blue, from navy to grey blue and in different textures of fabric almost like Rayon fabric because it shined.


Did not see his face and neither his feet, just his torso and by his pod belly; I assumed it was an older man. I could not take my eyes from his waist, since instead of a clock pocket with chain starting from his center button of his best to the side pocket; he had a military dog tag. I stared at it and somehow it got very close and all I remember seeing was the last four numbers on the dog tag. They either was 4256 or 4656, not quite sure now.

By the clothing of the man, I felt him of British origins and either from late 1800 or early 1900. He could not be any of my Puerto Rican relatives, because all the ones I know that are dead were deep in to the polyester era when it comes to dress up. Gosh, I hate those days LOL Anyway,I felt that this man’s spirit might be a relative of someone that I might know among my friends.

I was too tired and sleepy to deal or investigate this fellow, so I ignored him and called my spirit guides to set boundaries for me that I needed my sleep. Right after, the presence disappeared in thin air as it came alone with the cigar smell that he brought. I do not felt this fellow as being an earthbound spirit, he was too bright in light and his light came from inside of him. I did not felt threaten or scared by him in anyway either I was at peace. However, I think his visit was with a purpose of leaving me to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!