Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Cutting Cords With The Past

Feb 22, 2010

bigstockphoto_Cutting_Rope_2861986 Recently, I was dealing with a lot of sorrows, negativity and not knowing where to turn and wondering of why I keep remember episodes of my painful childhood. My friend Diana, recommended me to get with Linda Backes of A Radiant Life Center and suggested that I get the “Chord Cutting” guided meditation with her.

In my analytical  or perhaps my I say skeptical mind, I thought that it might be any use for it.. since those memories are deep within me for the past 40 something years of my life. However, I contacted Linda and we set a day for this event. The experience was quite profound as well the energy felt during this meditation.

I had one of those childhood in which my spirit was broken by my own mother. I was never good enough or couldn't do anything right for her. She was constantly saying that she regret the day I born and cursed me constantly for it, when things didn’t go her way. In top of that, the fact of me being sensitive and having a gift of hearing the dead in those days, was not her cup of tea alone with her religious beliefs. I lost counts of all the beating she did on me, in the name of her God and beliefs.

I felt deeply dune to my curse given by her on those days and carried it like a ball and chains all my life. During this meditation of cutting the cords that bounded me all these years to her memories. I saw myself face to face with my mother whom I haven’t talk to, since 2003. In my vision of her, I was able to tell her how much she hurt me with her words and tormented treatment. I felt brave enough to forgive her and forgive myself; and doing this was not a piece of cake at all but when I did….. the release of my soul was so profound.

I couldn’t believe how light I felt after that, and how loved I felt by God and the whole Universe. Leaving those memories behind as painful as they were and looking at them now as something of the past that can’t hurt me anymore, was priceless. The change was not only deep in my mind and soul but as well in my body, I guessed that the tremendous energy that love can give us, can make us walk in clouds for real, LOL

After that powerful meditation, I am more at ease with that part of my life, I feel worthy of God and the Universe and if my mother don’t see it that way, I just don’t care anymore.. because I know I have the greatest love of all…. God Loves and that to me.. it’s all I need to keep me going forward in life.. :)

Thank you Linda.. for your talent and dedication in helping others, my gratitude will be forever to God and yours. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!