Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Dreaming Of Been in Another Planet


       I found myself in a strange land, fill with ancient buildings with strange marking on them. Behind the buildings were giant bird wings hanging in mid air--hold by thick ropes. The buildings were on a long strip, so it was the wings behind each building. I don't know how I got to be seat on one of the wings but while at it, I was observing around. The land was dried--the buildings reminded me of old Greece architecture. Although it was day light, I was able to see other planets in the sky, close to the one that I was in.

       I started to swing while I was sitting on the bird wing, back and forth and felt the air flying my hair and clothes. I was in total peace feeling the wind on my face and body, hearing the feathers of the wing brushed by the wind. I was really enjoying myself, when suddenly this naked native American Indian woman was floating besides my right side on fetal position, looking at me. She was floating side by side of me while I was swinging on the wing, with such synchronization. Then she said something very unusual....

She said:
"You know---it will take for the son of man to born again for everyone to believe we exist".


I woke up out of it, but remember all the emotions and deep peace I felt while on this vivid dream. I am guessing that what the woman said to me, who ever she is....is that there is a lot of work for us as light workers to make others understand the existence of other people out there in the Universe.

What you gather out of this dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!