Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

2012: The War of Souls

       I cannot wait to see how Hollywood turns Whitley Strieber’s book "2012: The War of Souls", into a movie! However, the movie will not show until 2010! I hate to wait that long for it! However, I am very sure it will be worth the waiting since this authors of more than twenty bestselling books, including “Communion” and “Superstorm” its one among my favorites.




       His novels the Grays and 2012: the War for Souls has become into films and they are expecting to go into production this year. Among other works from this author, there also his nonfiction TV series Alien and Midnight, a thriller about nuclear terrorism. He was interview in the radio show “Coast to Coast AM.com” for those fans of George Noory like me. You need to read the book found in Amazon.com if you love fiction movies with a touch into the possibility of reality, this author is your man for the job.

I just found this teaser on youtube.com of this incoming movie, enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!