Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

What Is Remote Viewing?



        According with Wikipedia.org, “It refers to the attempt of gathering information about a distant or unseen target using paranormal means or extra-sensory perception.


       Typically, a remote viewer is expecting to give information about an object that is hidden from physical view and separated at some distance”.

       Remote viewing is older than you think; it has been use for years by the military as well. To me, it is a good example of clairvoyance, “seeing what others can not see”, by using your senses. Quite a tough task, which with a lot of practices it, becomes possible.

       I have a couple of accidental brushes with remote viewing, did not know what it was at the beginning, but wish I could control it.

Here are two interesting video clips about remote viewing and dowsing, alone with mind power and precognition.


Learndowsing.com


CIA Remote Viewing Program, Mind control, precognition




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!