Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Dreaming of Traveling in a Train

       Not often I dreamed of been traveling in a train, but what I found very odd, it’s the fact that it is often happening when I am about to have a change of life event,  as it was this dream I am about to write about here.


Always, an old train like the Oriental Express type and the clothing is from the Victorian Era.

As well, that I see passengers that have no face expression but distinctive deep dark eyes. Their figures are on black and white, while everything else is in vivid color. No one, seems to be talking or interactive with other passengers.     

Sometimes, I am the only one traveling in this train or with someone that talks to me but I am unable to see whom I am talking with, at all. All I can hear is the sound of the train traveling thru the tracks, smells of coal burning and cold temperatures.

The terrain is often in rogue rocky hills through mountains and tunnels.
In my dream, as entered the passenger car, I found my new Spanish friend already seating by the window and seems very happy to see me, as invited me to seat besides him. I noticed that he was wearing Victorian Era clothing as was I. As I keep observing around me, noticed other passengers, some seating alone, others with company. However, none of them talking to each other and neither heard the sound of voices. All of them were in black and white, dressing in Victorian Era and with no expression on their faces. While my friend was happy to see me, I was feeling scare and unease with my surroundings. He tried to calm me down by holding my hand but I was busy looking around me, trying to figure out what is going on. The whole set up seems like my friend and I, were the only ones that look alive. He hold my left hand tight and told me “Don’t worry as soon we will arrive” I asked him “To where?” he only smiled back at me, without saying anything else. Neither less that him not answering help in any way to calm me down.
Some say that to see a train in your dreams, is a life altering event to come.
I know that I have being alone for quite sometime and that even having past relationships and dates in the past 7 years, these guys have always made me feel alone. My Spanish friend and I, seems to have many things in common but what I appreciated more with him, its our sincere spontaneous friendship. He is like an old friend that  I have knowing for long time and haven’t seeing him for a while. Why he was in my train dream and seating already waiting for me? those are questions still to answer with time. All I know now, is that drastic and fast changes are coming, whether I am ready for it or not, I must go thru it…

Until next blog…

Many Blessings for you.


For further information on dreaming about Trains, please take a look at the information below, along with their links of origin.

What does it mean to dream of a train?

Trains take us from one place to another so their presence in our dreams may represent a journey or direction that you are taking in your daily life. ... Alternatively your dream train may be telling you that your one track mind is limiting your flexibility, perhaps you need to re-consider your current train of thought.May 30, 2013
What it means to dream of...trains - Body + Soul
www.bodyandsoul.com.au/mind-body/.../e88d88350b094220d316c7c2c8e8e709
What does it mean to dream of being on a train?
To dream that you are on a train symbolizes your life's journey. It suggests that you are on the right track in life and headed in the right direction. Alternatively, the dream means that you have a tendency to worry needlessly over a situation that will work out in the end.
Dream Dictionary - Dream Moods Dream Dictionary: Meanings For ...
www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/t3.htm
What does it mean when you dream of traveling?
To be traveling in a dream is something a lot of people dream about. And no wonder, because “travel dreams” are often about our own journey of life – our movement forwards (or backwards) in life, that is. The following describes various aspects of what it means to travel in dreams.
What does it mean to travel in a dream? - Michael R Olsen
https://michaelrolsen.com/dreams-travelling-mean-dream-interpretation-travel/

 Main symbolic meaning

  • Restrictions of freedom (rails)
  • Gaining or loosing great opportunity (catch / miss the train)
  • A mission (a route with a final station)
  • Motion or stagnation of events (still standing / fast moving train)

Basic train characteristics for further reading, click for site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!