Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Friday, January 16, 2009

A dream that might come true


       This morning, I got up to use the bathroom about 6:15AM and rushed back to bed, since I set my alarm for 8:15AM, somehow I over slept but while doing so, I have a very odd dream (like always, LOL).

       
I found myself packing one bag in a rush, then return back to the room to pack my laptop, since while in the dream, I was saying I can't leave with out it. I was wearing civilian clothes but also wearing my desert boots over my jeans pants, kind of odd since I would never do that. I was talking with someone, who told me to hurry up, since my flight will come at 2:00PM, I looked at my watch and it was 1:26PM. I felt the rush of the situation, just thinking that I was late to make it on time.

I woke up from this dream, when my co-worker knocked my door, asking me in a smart way, "are you planing to come to work or what?" I asked what time it is? When he said 10:00AM, I started to run in my room like a chicken with the head cut off, freaking out because I was already one hour late for work.

I ignored this dream all day until now, when about 7:00PM I found some disturbing news. I was told by my Army Major, that I need to pack my bags soon, because I have to be in Taji, Baghdad sometime this month. Can this dream be a premonition of this incoming travel? who knows? but still its to figure out about the timing 1:26PM and 2:00PM which it can be January 26th at 2pm, who knows? I don't have date and time yet for my incoming travel.

Dreams can be the most odd things, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!