Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Friday, October 11, 2013

      Today's card is the Letter card: It's about communications, mail/email and news. Being on the 11th day of October, the Letter card falls in the house of The Whip card, which is about arguments, frustration, fights, discussions and regrets. With this being said, one can understand that this day is about communications going bad or sour.
  

 "Sometimes we come to time of frustration in which biting one's tongue become a better policy, than saying everything through anger."


Today for me, the energy of these two cards felt all day long. Went to a Goodwill store with a friend to get him the beds he needed. We didn't communicate about what will be the plan in getting such. He went and got 2 chairs he didn't needed and neither have the space for it, despite they were free. In the urgency of who is getting what, either free or paid, we crashed on each other with sour tones and arguments--it was obvious that we fail to communicate with each other today; the whole event became very expensive for me at the end. 

After realizing that arguing about it will not get us anywhere, I stopped and took a deep breath to realize that anger will not help me to put my point across in no way or fashion. Once calmed I was able to express how I felt about the miss-communication among us, consequently creating peace among each other. I don't know if you felt the energy of these cards today, but hope you managed to make this day a peaceful one against the odds.. Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!