Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

“I will be here until certain things fall in place”

                         Saint Adrian Roman Pagan                           
   Very often I meet people in my dreams or meditation experiences. However, somehow my recent experience still baffled me in many ways.
  It was the afternoon hours of the first month of September, when I decided to go for an afternoon nap. In the process, I used a meditation song and a fractal picture of a friend of mine to get me into the mood of needed rest.
I must felt deep into sleep, when almost what felt like a out-of-body experience came about.
It felt like as soon I felt asleep, I heard three hard knocks in my room door. I got up and opened the door, to see my friend accompanied by another man that I haven’t see before. This man was about 5’11” in high, he had dark brown hair parted in the middle, passing his ears but not quite touching his shoulders. He had big hazel color eyes with a serenity look into it. He also have a light mustache and goat tee bear, he somehow reminded me of Jesus of Nazareth. He was wearing khakis pants with a polo shirt in white and blue colors. His entire attire reminded me of the 70s.

My friend look at me and said “This is Adrian who is looking for you, so I brought him with me”. We turn towards him and I introduced myself by ending asking Adrian.. “so what are you up to?” He looked at me with intensity and said “I am here for the time being, until certain things fall in place. After that someone else will come”.
His response was unusual but turn out to be quite a coincidences of information later on.
I was trying to figure out why he said this to me when I realized that I was dreaming, that this situation was not real somehow. After realizing this, I found myself back in my bed still with my headphones on, listening to the meditation song. I knew then, that this is very significant somehow.

I talked to a friend of mine, trying to figure out who can be Adrian?, She suggested me to look around in the web for Saint Adrian .  As I did, what called my attention among the things I found out among all the stories of Saint Adrian, was the fact that he is known as the patron of old soldiers. Being an old soldier myself, I found this quite amusing. Then seeing that he is always represented standing by an anvil, it reminded me the dream I had a couple days before, where a sledge hammer was present with the shape of an anvil. 

To top this up, I told my friend (who was in the dream) about this unusual dream. He said that his background is Roman Catholic and yes he had knowledge of Saint Adrian through his childhood but he couldn’t recall of why or when it become about.

Thinking into the circumstances prior to this meditation experience, I was depress about lack of work/creativity and seeing that things that I am very close to obtain, are not moving quick enough into manifestation. Thinking of this, was quite a drainage of energy on me that urged me to go into my room to lay down but instead I decided to listen to a meditation song with it.

Numerology into this dream:

    I tend to look into numbers and meanings through dreams and about almost everything else in my life. This event happens in September 1st (9+1=10) The number ten in Tarot is about completion of cycles of life. It’s also represented by “The Wheel of Fortune” Tarot card. This meditation experience, took place between the hours of 2:00PM and 2:45PM (2+2+4+5= 11)  For everything spiritual significant in my life the sight of 11:11 or just the number 11 comes around—to show me things that are about to begin or things that are about to be finished.

The number 11 is thought of as a "master" number in numerology because it is a double digit of the same number. When this occurs - the vibrational frequency of the prime number doubles in power. Meaning, the attributes of the Number One are doubled. Read more about number 11 here.

Adrian’s arrival to my door was announce with “3” hard knocks. The number 3 in Christianity: represents the Trinity, the soul, the union of the body and soul in human. There is an ancient wisdom that's says: "Messages or events that come in three's are worth noticing". Whenever anything is mentioned three times it is a witness to us that these things are of utmost importance. Three symbolized manifestation into the physical. In addition to being a number of good fortune, 3 is also a number of multiplicity. In Tarot the number 3 is represented by the "The Empress" card which is the fertility card, representing growth and fulfillment in all areas of life.

The celebration of Saint Adrian’s day is on September 8th (9+8=17 / 1+7=8). The number 8 is associated in Tarot with the card “Strength” as well is associated with the sign of Leo and Scorpio, while being influence by the Sun, Saturn and Pluto. Earth is the element for the number 8 people and they have red aura colors. Energetically the number eight represents material success.

More on the number 8: Those who were born with a Life Path of 8 were born for a life of leadership, organization and governance.  Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1116128

Saint Adrian dies on March 4th of the year 306 (3+4+3+0+6=16--1+6=7) Seven indicates the senses of a change after an accomplished cycle and of a positive renewal. The number 7 is represent in several passages of the Bible from the 7 days of Genesis to the book of Revelations.
 

Conclusion:

The introduction of this Adrian it can be merely just an experience, but association of his message and why he was in my dream, leave a lot to speculate. I believe that everything happens for a reason and this event still have more to show me.

There is a couple of days before Sept 8 comes about, what will happen in between in those days its up to be seeing. Adrian said that he will be here until certain things fall in place.. I felt the urge to write about this experience and I will consider this as an evidence of an event that still have to unfold.

I still have strong ties with my Roman Catholic up bring and relating this Adrian with Saint Adrian and my circumstances, feels about the right thing to do. Time will tell.. sure I will be in the look out for it..

Love and Light Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!