Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Receiving Warnings Through Dreams

Sunk House 3

At one point or another we all have experiencing dreams that somehow become a reality in the most odd ways. I want to tell you about the past two dreams I have experienced at the beginning of this month of April, as I know will mark very significant events in my life.
My life have turn in the most amazing ways lately, but having dreams that helped me through the path, it sure make life more interesting indeed.
On Saturday April 2nd, I had this vivid dream of being abandoned in a hotel room. As I was trying to make sense of it while still in dream state, I started to open doors in the hotel room. The doors seems to increase in numbers and the more I open doors, the more items were coming out from it.

These items were stuffs I left behind in my last residence. I even saw stuffs that I personally put in the trash or gave away before my departure. I was getting desperate in the dream, trying to make sense of it. I looked around and then saw this note written by my ex, in which he was saying in one sentence that he was giving up and that he is setting me free.

I woke up from this dream wondering what in the world this might means….sure enough the following day, I received an email from my ex, with just one sentence “giving up on the relationship and wishing me well with the rest of my life”.
Could this dream be a warning of the next day event? I am sure that somehow it was, although I still trying to figure out of why from all the doors I opened.. I saw nothing but what I left behind.
    On Saturday April 9th, another vivid dream came about. However, on this dream I saw the house where I have been living for the past 100 days. I saw myself in a hurry to rush out from the steps of the house. Once I stepped out, I looked back at the house and noticed that huge sink holes were forming around the foundation of the house.  I counted about five of them around the porch section of the house. There were not too deep but very noticeable as they were wrecking the panels of the house as well.
I was disturb by the dream, because it sure felt like a warning of mega proportions but somehow I didn’t resonate with it, perhaps because it was not my house.
The following Thursday, I got the approval to move into a transitional housing for Veterans on the other side of the state I am in. This was an important deal I was waiting for, as I was about to loose my actual residence somehow. They wanted for me to move in as soon as possible and the date of Sunday April 17th came about as moving date.

On the day before the moving date, I came into the house to pick up all my belongings, I felt a strange sense of urgency as it felt in my dream. All my focus was in getting out of the house as soon as possible. I loaded all my stuffs in my friend’s car and left toward my new location. The sense of urgency in getting out of the house, left me as I put several miles of distance between us…

I am already at my new location, the future seems to be more clear for me at this point.  I now feel safe and in deep peace somehow.

At this point, I believe the warning of this dream was to acknowledge me to leave as soon as possible, as the people of the house I was in, are about to face some problems. I tried to tell my friend about it, but she kept saying that the dream is about me not her. I am sure time will tell on this dream as I know its development its coming for sure.

Love and Light Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!