Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Messages to Myself

It never stops amazing me, how much we relay in technology nowadays. We have cell phones, IPods, computers and all kind of gadgets to do almost anything. Its like, if there is something we want to do; we always find a gadget or an application to make it happen.

       I sure wish there was one of those applications, when I lost my cell phone the other days. Yes, like an application in which you can click a button and tells you where is at or deactivate it, before it ended up in the wrong hands. I am sure, is there such application or gadget to help find your other gadgets, it will come handy some how.

In my case, I lost my cell phone for 2 days, so my search started in the first place I saw it last, my purse. I empty that sucker out and no sign of the phone. Then, I went to both of our cars and no sign of my cell phone. The search started to be more in tune and aggressive, when after searching in the most common places was not good enough.

I started room-by-room, checking laundry, washer and dryer, yes--even the cat’s littler box—as I said, sometimes you can find what you looking for in the most odd places. LOL


No sign of the cell phone, and as a last resort, I seek my pendulum for answers. I figured, if dowsing is good for finding water and mineral, it should be good to find my darn cell phone as well. In my desperation and watching this pendulum swinging in every direction except for the one I was looking for, I was getting quite agitated and edgy.

However, the pendulum not being enough help, I started the search again, in the same places while sweating my butt off and getting quite angry about it. I tried to calm down, because I knew that in the state of mind I was, I was not bound to get results. So what I did? I call my own phone and to my back luck, it kept going to voice mail. This alone, was not good since it made my mind to go wonder in where this phone might be. Of course, I started thinking the worst..

I start to take deep breaths of air and as I try my best to calm down, I continue calling my cell phone fewer times more. I started to leave messages into it, with the hope someone will pick up. I thought to myself, “God, this is so insane, please help me to calm down, there is no use for me to loose my peace over this electronic gadget”.

       So after leaving few messages in my cell phone’s voice mail, I sat and watch TV for a while, when I saw this woman searching her purse for a piece of paper that she found it, her purse’s pocket. A light bulb, turn on in my head and I looked for the same purse I searched early, and there is was my cell phone, in one of the front pockets. I just sat down with it and started to mentally recalling all the search and rescue maneuvers I did early all around the house and outside for this darn piece of electronic hell. I Thank God, and the woman on the TV, for showing me the way; believe me--it was quite an experience.

About 2 days passed, I pick up my cell phone to get out of the door, when I noticed an arranged of voice mails in my cell phone. It was a mixture of friends’ messages alone with the messages I left in my cell phone while searching for it. As I dial to hear the messages, I was shock of hearing my own voice…

First, was my sweet voice saying “Hello…. Please pick up!” Then my voice started to be more intense, like “Helloooooooooooooooooooo, where in the hell are you!” Later on, my voice was more agitated like “Hello, who ever have my phone, it better return it, or else!” Finally, I heard my voice of anger and despair, saying “Listen, you sorry thug, if you have my phone, I am going to track you down and when I find you, I am going to kick your ass… your heard me!.. I will kick your ass!... After hearing this in my own voice, I was scare of my own shadow for sure, wondering if my other me, will come and kick my ass for real…

I sure laughed about the whole deal but then I thought; Thanks God that the phone did not ended up in someone’s hands, I will feel sorry for who ever heard those messages, LOL

I have learn valuable lessons from this event; Yeap, never allow an electronic gadget to turn you in something that you usually are not, and above all… never leave threaten messages to your self in your own cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!