Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Electrocuted By Spirits?

June 5th, 2010

staticelectricity         I don't know what to make out of this experience, but felt the need to share this, for those that might have similar experience relate with “Sleep Paralysis” of “Energy Brain Download”. Last night, I went to bed to read one of many books I have started and never finish, due to procrastination. 

For some reason I noticed while reading my book, that compare with other times in which my mind wonder off as usual; this time I was very focus on the reading, despite the subject was not anything new.

I got tire of reading close to mid night, so I put the book away while hubby was still playing his computer games. I felt all the sudden sleepy while the ringing in my ears was getting louder than ever. I turn off the light and fall asleep on my belly, when shortly after I got awaken by what I consider an electric shock from hell.

Just imagine the subtle energy coming from one of those fancy electric balls going at higher voltage all over the body.

 

This experience became a flash back memory of when I was shot with the Taser gun while in training. I felt the current going from the top of my head down to my feet in a constant flow, tensing all my muscles. The sensation of it felt very strong, realizing that I was paralyzed and when I tried to see around, all I saw was the whole bedroom illuminated with bright white light. I was about to go in panic, when I  heard a soft woman's voice on my right ear saying, "Calm down, take a deep breath, let it be".

      For some reason, the strange soft voice sounded familiar and it calmed me down as I did what I was told. Right after, I felt this strong current dissipating from my body down to my feet. When it was over, I turn on the lights and looked at the clock, and it seems like I doze off for about 25 minutes, but this event felt like lasting a lot longer than that, giving me the impression of missing time.

I checked my body and didn’t felt any pain, neither burning sensation or saw any burn marks, and although my body felt vibrating at high rate, I was just fine, awake and aware.

I looked around the room to see if there was anything that could cause such experience, but I couldn’t find anything that could shed any logical explanation. I can't understand what happened, in the past I have what I call “Energy Brain Downloads, but on this night the experience was taken to an upper level indeed. However, it became more weird when I woke up in the morning. I got up from my bed, and my eyes were shaking without control, while having a weird pressure on my forehead, to the point to make me feel unbalance. When I tried to focus in one direction, it was like my pupils were looking through 3 lenses. I took several deep breath to get my sight to normal as I was trying to calm myself down. Right after my sight went to normal, this event left me with the question of  “What the heck is this about?” I am sure, I  have no idea at all. However, I feel like this experience is the prelude of something bigger, something beyond my comprehension at this moment.

Love and Light Everyone!

1 comment:

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!