Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Upcoming Radio Show: What Stop Us From Growing Up In Spirit?


       This is a testimony of empowerment by the host Liz Lougee (Southern Sky) to teach others through her experience as well exhorting others to come forward with their own testimony on what they have learned through the path of spirituality.

       
Show insert: You ever wonder why others advance more in spirituality than you, despite all your efforts?

Time are changing as well people and their way of thinking, we all asking questions while searching within ourselves, questions like who am I, what is my purpose in life? We think so much that we don’t even give ourselves time to know ourselves while finding those answers.

While on my spiritual awakening path, I have met several types of people from whom I learn as well from whom I even don’t dare to look at as role models. I came to the conclusion that there is no better or worst or superior /inferior among all of us. It’s being a path indeed of learning, but them the question that came out was……What stop me from growing up in the spiritual sense?


The radio show will air on May 12th, 2010 at 7:00PM CST there will be a chat room during the show and our call-in number is (347) 326-9841. You can also call us free through Skype.com (Lichi1962) or visit our radio show page at:

Blogtalkradio.com/lbnradio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!