Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hey, You Have The Wrong House!

April 8th, 2010

        

bitch_300x180

                I have been feeling a strong painful pressure over my crown chakra for the past two days, like someone stabbing a knife through the top of my head. At the same time my ears were ringing more than usual. I felt that it was time to retreat and found some balance and grounding through meditation, thinking that this might be the problem of my sensations.

I went to bed around 9:00PM and started to meditate by relaxing my body and focus in the visualization I got in mind. While doing this my ears were ringing louder like blowing smoke through it. In the first time my higher self’s voice was calming down by saying “Let it be, is that you are getting ready to received spirit communication”.

After hearing this, I calmed myself and stood there just listening, waiting for the communication, but while waiting my ears started to ring louder again more stronger than before. However, this time I saw myself in a dark room but with windows all around and the outside was very well lighted. I saw this mid thirties white male wondering outside my house while peeking through the windows. I can see him clearly, he had wave blonde and brown hair a little over his ears in length and he was wearing a neon blue T-shirt. He was curious and smiling but it was something about the grin on his  face that didn’t felt right about him.

He kept wondering around the windows when he came cross the main door, he was about to open my door but instead he put his head through the window to see. My first reaction to it, was to yelled at him “Hey, you have the wrong house, you need to go now!” I snapped out of this meditation and realized that I either were half sleep having a vivid dream or it was something beyond my comprehension at this moment. All I can figure out at this moment was that the dark house  where I was sitting at, was my protection shell and that the individual trying to enter was an Earthbound spirit, I will never know…….but something I have learn through spirituality…if the energy doesn’t feel good, be prepare to get rid of it quick.

Love and Light Everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!