Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dreaming of Being Inside a Prison Cell..

Vivid Dream ~April 22th, 2010

4019795807_e51a6628b0

    I am very sure many of us have dreams of being inside gallows or prison cells, not necessary indicating what would be your fate but it sure can show a deep look at your present circumstances.

In this dream, I found myself in the most rough conditions a human being could ever being in a prison. The place was a mess, rusty cell bars, dark water dripping through walls and over the floors. Barely any light and a distinct smell of mold, rotten human flesh and death every where, while seeing roaches all around the walls and beds. The bunk beds were falling apart, some with mattresses while others with just card board on it.

I was sharing this huge prison cell with few other women, that walked around with no expression or doing any sounds. They all were wearing white dresses full of mold and dirt, almost turning into rags. Some of these women were bare footed while others their feet were so cover with black dirt, it couldn’t be distinguish any type of shoes. There were walking back and forth into this dark huge prison cell, like in almost catatonic state.

The whole dream felt like I was in a lower spiritual realm of the worst kind.

I was there looking at all this, feeling pity for all I was seeing but at the same time wondering why I was there. The thought of “I don’t belong here” came upon me, causing more distress in me. I felt shocking in my own tears, wondering what I have done to be in such place. Questioning if I was dreaming or died during my sleep and woke up into hell. The emotions through this dream are indescribable and sure beyond anything I have experience before. I wanted out of there and quick, thinking that is not my place to be at all.

I woke up from this awful dream, covered in sweat and my eyes still full of tears.  I looked around, finding myself back in my bed with my husband sound asleep besides me, while my two cats were in the bed looking at me without moving at all. Perhaps wondering where did I go and where I came from. I couldn’t sleep any more after this, it was 4:30am already, so I walked around the house for a while, making sure I was awake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-0~0~0~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This dream has taken me to check my emotions with my on going situation, before I went to bed the night before. I remembered that before I went to bed, I kept wondering why God spare my life during a car accident that took another woman’s life, this past April 13th. I felt full of grief, pity, sorrow and deep pain in my heart, trying to make sense of the whole ordeal. Little I knew, the same feelings must trigger the dream.

Looking deeper into the dream, the prison cell it was a creation of my subconscious through my emotions, it became a representation of how I have felt inside since the accident. All the women in the prison were mirrors of me and how I felt of my own condition. The feelings of shocking in my own tears came from the fears of others judging me without having a slight idea of what took place that day of the accident.

It’s like I put myself in that prison cell as well allowing others to push me deep inside of it. The thought of change came upon me, thinking that what was done is past, there is nothing I can do now to unchanged such tragedy. I have to choose on either walk out of that prison cell into freedom while cleaning myself inside out or stay in there until finally my mind and body is gone. I have always considered myself as a survivor and either awake or sleep-- feeling defeated by my emotions, is not my cup of tea at all. It just not acceptable.

Knowing the laws of attraction, the dream became a wake up call, to change these low vibration feelings and get heighten in spirit through positive thinking. I accomplish nothing by blaming others or myself for mistakes or accidents. The time to change and set myself free its a must to survive these ordeal. I must not give up while trying to cope with it. Staying strong and believing that God have bigger plans for me should be my motivation to survive, time will tell…….

Love and Light Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!