Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Spirits Asking for Attention, In the Most Odd Ways


       Last night, before I did my spiritual work.. I visualized a barrier around me, at first I did it with bricks.. making a box all around me with bricks, but then to enhanced it.. LOL.. I put stainless metal around it, reinforced with heavy duty rivets LOL I am laughing because I thought it was crazy, but the darn thing somehow works..

       Here I was inside my metal/brick box kind of dark and alone inside, I started to open my chakras, clean them and get some healing. As I was doing it, I keep saying "Only my spirit guides, and beings of light should be inside my box.. wondered or dark spirits should stay away". I did what I meant to do and kept the barrier asking spirit guides to help me to keep it up all night so I can have some sleep.



LOL I was unease pass midnight, I kept waking up by the sound of voices outside of my box..don't know if they were talking about me or my box but the "spirit whispering" was constant. I checked my box and saw it intact.. no holes or anything and kept my prayers on my beings of light. Fall to sleep again, when I heard someone in top of my box, banging the hell out of it, and with me inside.. can you imagine being inside a metal box and someone decided to bang the hell out of it? yeah.. its a bad yu-yu for real LOL

I looked up and saw this black man in his late 40s, wearing clothing from the 1930s or 40s, kind of reminded me of the cotton pickers of the era around here in Mississippi. He was wearing a white shirt, beige ripped pants and a dark tan hat. He kept banging, but didn't say anything, I guessed because I was ignoring him.. thinking that I need my sleep.. I place my request to spirit again and the banging stopped. I turned on my side and when felt asleep again.. from under my box, I heard a man's screaming his heart out on my left ear.. that sat me down on the bed, for real LOL

This time while inside my box I said "I want to sleep and recover from all this past week, please keep these wondered souls away from me so I can sleep"... I went back to sleep but the whispered continue until I didn't heard it any more..

Yeap, the visualization of the box works, but I guess I have to create some acoustic padding, in case someone else come and bang the hell out of it... LOL I am laughing now.. but I was kind of pissed off last night about this LOL .. I guess the new gift is "hearing spirits" all night long LOL .. darn!... can I have a balance among these gifts? LOL

Love ya'll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!