Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Grid Connection

December 22, 2009JPG of The grid of Energy

Vivid Dream: The scenery of this dream or what I thought was a dream, was a library with difference sections for each topic. I was trying to install my computer with all it’s gadgets when this woman that appears to  be like a teacher, told me “You need to move out of this room, I am going to conduct a class and you are on the way”. I told her that I need it help in moving all my computer system and she called some other students to help me out.

The students moved me and I ended up in a dark area of the library that resemble more a closet or a room where they put all the junk they don’t want to display. Instead of putting my computer system back in function, I started to hoard all kind of office supplies that were on view on this new place. I head the voice of the teacher saying to hurry up, so I wanted to get out of the place as soon as possible and that is when I saw the most unusual sight, that came to be “The Grid of Energy”.

I felt floating in space and coming down to earth, as I kept approaching earth, I saw this unusual lines of white blinding light, covering the whole earth in form of a grid lines. As I get closer to it, I passed through them and saw waving lines among the grid in the colors of light blue, dark blue and white, they were waved within each other and into the grid line. I heard a bunch of people talking at once as I kept going down into earth and leaving the grid lines. Then I started to see the speckles of paint from my ceiling and suddenly I woke up on my bed like I was thrown from the ceiling. 

I am very sure we all go to other dimensions, while on dream state and we can see more when we are having out of body experiences, but this one was quite unusual from all the out of body experiences I ever have.

I was told from others that have seen similar grids, that those grids are communication lines, not only contain our 3rd dimension communications but also 4th and 5th as well. The 4th dimension or light blue light in the grid, is where everyone that die goes to, the 5th in dark blue is where more advance beings live at, and communicate among themselves and other dimensions. Spirit guides said that when we born we get disconnect from this grid and that is why some of us become skeptics of anything paranormal, which its normal to a 4th and 5th dimension being.

Psychics, Mediums and Empaths are connect to this grid line in order to get the information they obtain for who ever is asking for it. The connection it can be very intense depending in which angle of the grid they are connected with. If you connect to the “Spirit Center” like in the drawing, more likely you will have a very strong connection with spirits, if you connect in that same angle but to the 5th dimension ( dark blue light) you can advance more into spirituality, since those beings are more advance and willing to help.

How can we connect or disconnect from these grids?

I asked the same question and the answer I got was that during meditation we have to visualize these grids and try to connect with it by visualize a line of light coming from your heart into the center of the grid that connects with the “spirit center” as in the drawing. Connect from the heart, just for you to be able to see the difference of  what is good and bad through your all your senses.  Since, through the heart you can feel, see, smell and heard better than using your mind. Connection from the head or mind into this grid, can cause mental problems since it can distort the real from the unreal and so forth. If you don’t want to be connect any more to the spirit center, you can do it at as well, by visualizing the line that connect you to the grid as being cut or sever.

We all need to connect again with the grid and “Spirit Center” to advance in spirituality and to see the truth that the religions kept from you. I let the decision up to you..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!