Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dream: The Dark Dungeon


Sept 26th, 2009



Last night I have a dream of being in a dungeon with two man and a child..We walked through few levels of this dungeon that look like a underground sewer system. I was the child and we were there to clean the dark water that was cover by old wood in one of the levels.. this level the floor was of old wood with chipped paint of light blue color.
We all look at it and stare at it, when the old men said.. lets start the work and clean this mess. Saying this he hit the wood with a pick while the other man and the child were looking at the wood and I woke up from the dream.

 

Christina Fargher  wrote on September 29, 2009 at 3:51am   From: Christina's Dream Interpretation

hi Liz
I feel the dungeon is a part of you perhaps the mind, where memories are kept that you have sub consciously put there for various reasons.

The child is you, the inner child lol. The dark water is your emotions, the ones that are not so happy etc. The wood is the covering you have put on the emotions to keep them from perhaps resurfacing at times when you don't want to be reminded of the link that they have to certain situations or events.

I feel the old man is perhaps spirit helping you to heal these emotions etc. I feel you - the child are looking at this and wondering how you are going to feel or deal with what is under the wood once it is cleared away.
Overall I feel that you are being helped and guided by spirit to heal old wounds/memories so that you may move forward. Certain events in your life are stored in this "dungeon" where you felt they were locked away safely, but now the time has come to perhaps let them see the light of day and move on from them once you have dealt with them.

hope this helps
blessings, love and light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!