Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dreaming about pregnancy


      I very seldom has such dreams in which I see myself pregnant,  either delivering a child or just touching my belly showing up.  In few sites online, talks about the meaning of such dreams. I will show one interesting interpretation and afterward I will describe my dream.

      From Dream2Live.com I found the following:    Pregnancy in dreams often represents a new event about to take place in your life, a new creation of yours or a rebirth of yourself. It is generally very positive and indicates growth in your life! As always, question your dream noticing the finer details. How far along are you? Are you showing? Are you close to delivery? Are you actually giving birth? If you've delivered, are you taking care of the child?

Pregnancy dreams, like real life pregnancies are harbingers of change, creativity, and new life being brought into the world. Treat your life as you would treat yourself if you were pregnant and wait for the miracle you're already creating to manifest in your waking world!

In my dream, I encountered a very angry man, calling me to his house and inquiring me on his missing wife. I saw him braking things and in desperate behavior wondering why his wife left him. I saw myself pregnant showing what seems to be 6 months of pregnancy.  We were in the kitchen, when the angry man turned towards me asking if I have something to do with his wife disappearance since she is my friend. I deny any involvement with her disappearance, and he got more angry. He grabbed my arms and with force he throw me on the floor. While on the floor, he started to kick my belly in outrage anger. I was desperate trying to protect my belly with my hands and setting myself in fetal position to protect the baby.

I saw myself escaping from his rage and ran into my house. The angry man followed to my house in blind anger, asking for his wife. I took a pistol that was set over the kitchen counter and pointed towards him. I told him, stay away from me or I will shot you. He ignored my warning and as he step forward, I shot him in the heart and woke up from this dream.

Relating this dream towards my life, I have been seeking a higher pay position at my department and more likely I will get it, once I get out from this Army deployment. I am very sure, it will be an angry person on this, wondering why I got the position and not him. I believe this is a premonition dream but only time will tell…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!