Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Monkey In My Dream


March 5, 2009
       I woke up remembering a very unusual dream this morning. I saw this wood house under a torrential rain. The house was of light blue color with white borders and fence porch, kind of reminded me of old Victorian houses but of one level. Then I saw this monkey of tan light color jumping out of a vehicle, carrying a silver suitcase. He ran through the rain and throws the suitcase by the front door of the house. I opened the door to see what the commotion at the porch was but while the door was open, the monkey got inside the house.

       After noticing the monkey inside looking at me, wet full of mud, I treated it like a person. I took it by the hand towards the bathroom. I gave him a white towel and a bar of soap. I opened the faucets of the bathtub to regulate the water for it. I close the door and let the monkey be, came back while he/she was struggling to dry out. I pick the monkey in my arms with the towel and brought it to the bedroom, where I laid it down to attempted to dry his body with the towel.

This animal was calm and docile with a very serene look on its face. While drying his tan color fur, I noticed something unusual inside its ears. I started to take it out from its ears and as I placed it over the bed, noticed that it was wild flowers in all kind of colors and types, the same was under his armpits as well. While I was amazed by the variety of flowers, the monkey looked at me and smile with the sweetest smile I ever see in an animal. I woke up wondering why I dream such a weird dream, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!