Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dreams of Carrying Things and Eating Weird Food.



       I been having weird dreams with no sense to me lately, but the funny thing about them, its the amount of details and how I found myself almost physically experiencing the dream itself.

       In the past 4 days now, I have been real restless in my sleep pattern. Can't find my center neither concentration in my meditations. Despite all that, I have these weird dreams. For example, last night: First I saw myself in the middle of a field sitting on the ground with other soldiers, like we were spectators of a war going on further forward of us. We wear our green camouflage uniform which no one is using now, since we have the gray digitized. I saw several tanks coming from behind us and going forward through the dark. I felt and heard their roar as they made the ground vibrate where we were sitting at.

Suddenly I saw this female in uniform but gave me the impression of being a medic soldier. She put us in line and when it came my turn, she gave me a syringe with a fluid in it, and a box of TNT power. Whats in the syringe/injection or what relationship have one with the other, bits me...I have no clue. However, I woke up with my right hand in a tight fist like I was holding the needle syringe and my other arm arched like I was holding the TNT box.

I continue my restless night trying and forcing myself to sleep. I heard a child voice while dozing, I keep asking to clear the message but the voice kept repeating itself over and over, without giving me a chance to figure out what was saying. Suddenly, I feel like my higher self voice was talking saying "Focus in your inner peace, recall your inner peace to be a peace with yourself and others" as I focus into it, finally felt at peace and very comfortable in my crooked bed. I felt like I was repeating to myself "I am recalling my inner peace to be a peace with myself and others" then out of no where, I was giving a clear bag of brown powder that reminded me of cinnamon powder. I took a chuck on it on my hand and then place the powder in my mouth. It was real sweet like cinnamon sugar, by the second portion...I woke up with my hand close to my mouth and my mouth felt full of powder with no taste how so ever.




This is the second time, I have a dream in which I am eating something....the first time was a bowl of soup that someone was feeding me and I woke up with the taste of the soup in my mouth. I guess these happens when the sleep pattern is disturbed by outside stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!