Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Experiences that make you wonder

       We all have those moments in our spiritual lives that make you go wonder about or raise an eyebrow and go humm. Well, I have two events that I found them kind of funny but odd at the same time.


       The other mornings, I woke up after the alarm went off at 7:00AM and I said to myself "Please Lord, let me wake up on time, since I am going to give a shot eye for a minute". I have to be at work at 9:00AM, so I closed my eyes and dozed up when suddenly, I heard in my right ear, someone hitting drums real loud. At the sound, I ended up seating up in my bed, scared and wondering what the heck...when I looked at the clock, it was 8:45AM. As you can imagine, I was running in the room like a chicken with the head cut off, trying to dress up in time. I made it to my office 2 minutes before 9:00AM. Now that I remember about it, its funny how spirit works at times, to get your attention or to keep you out of trouble, LOL.

Now, this morning was the top of the cake. Last night, I was able to recorded a radio show from www.coasttocoastam.com this talk radio show its mostly about paranormal issues, but its broadcast from Los Angeles, CA. I listened by two hours of it last night and went to bed. My DVD players although I leave it in "on" switch to leave the screen saver to illuminate the room, it never turn on by itself. I went to bed about 9:30PM after cleaning my chakras, did some protection and make a prayer from one of the books of Elizabeth Prophet (forgot her middle name, LOL).

A very early hours of the morning, the DVD turn on by itself and in loud volume which I never listen to it that loud; came out and said "From the city of Angels, Good Morning, Good Evening, where ever you are". At that loud sound, of course I ended up sitting on my bed like pulled by string and shot down the DVD, LOL. I looked at my clock and it was exactly 3:31AM the time that usually I wake up when I feel presences or wake up from vivid dreams.

I stayed in my bed thinking, "Ok, who ever you are, you got me up, now what?" I waited for an answer but all I got was that my ears started to hurt from a high pitch sound that I usually hear but it was louder than ever. I tried to figure out why waking me up at that time, then thought...Well, I feel like I need to go to the bathroom, if I fall to sleep I might not make it to the latrine. I went into the middle of the post looking for the darn latrine and sat there but then to my surprise I released myself like I was drinking water all day long, which I didn't. I guess spirit didn't want me to wet my bed, that is why it got me out at that hour, LOL....or maybe there was another reason.

I will leave my DVD on again on the screen saver to see if this happen again, but for sure...these are the event that make you wonder or go "humm" LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!