Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Cosmic Shifting Anyone?


       I know that for few of you this subject of “Cosmic Shifting” is redounded, while for others is nothing but “BS”; but the truth is, we are on the edge of experiencing a mayor cosmic shifting and as now, we are feeling just the ripples of it force.

       Guessing that this can be feeling mostly of those that choose to be aware or while still exploring through their spiritual journey through awareness, they find themselves in turmoil of changes with everything in their lives.

Yes, this cosmic shift can be feel globally.

Each individual experience it in different ways, however the characteristics of it are mostly similar. From physical changes to temporary lost of memory, you name it. The cosmic shift it’s around us and preparing us for a great evolution in human kind.

During these ripples of shifting energy, I have experienced the most profound meditations, as well dreams and daily experiences with the spiritual world. Each ripple brings different experiences and each time, they become stronger. For example, since this past November 11, 2008, I have found myself dreaming of experiences that I lived through while I was 15 years old. It’s like history repeats itself, making me feel the emotions of the experience a lot stronger that ever remember.

This shift, have brought out a lot of memories that I thought they were done and gone years ago. Why of this, I have no clue… but having vivid dreams on it, it’s been quite an experience, a painful experience.

I am very sure if you search on the net, you will find a lot of information on Cosmic Shifting or Energy Shifting. Remember, for everyone is different and be aware of it, won’t hurt you but will help you in the long run of this cosmic evolution.

Article of Interest: http://www.articlesbase.com/religion-articles/cosmic-trigger-111165.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!