Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The restaurant, The Intruder and The Ghost

Dream/Nightmare/Apparition:
To tell about these, I have to tell about what I did before that might triggered such dream/nightmares or apparitions. I remembered that I went to bed a little hungry about 11:45PM. I lay on my back as usual and started to pray alone with cleaning my Chakras. However, what I did this time after cleaning my Chakras was to connect with the Universal mass consciousness through visualization. I don't know if this have something to do with my after worth experience but I counted it just in case. The differences among this cleansing was that my body felt paralyzed the whole time and I was conscious the whole time as well. I finished my cleansing and rolled on my side as usual before falling asleep.

I started to dream one of my vivid dreams. I saw myself wearing my police uniform and I was inside this recently open dinner run by Mexicans. While everyone was served first, no one came with my order of one miserable pizza roll and bottle of water. I stand up and went and talked to one of the waitress, he told me it will come right up. They brought me a smashed pizza roll into a brown bag and a bottle of water that was half empty with what appeared to be that someone spitted into it. I saw that and I demanded to talk to the owner. I told the owner "What kind of business you run here? did you know that with this service all I have to do, its call health department and shot you down until you get it right?" He looked at me like he didn't care and with no emotions he took my pizza roll, water and walked away. He didn't come back with either the money or a replacement. I told one of the waitress to let him know that I will be back to shot him down, meaning closing his restaurant. I woke up with my mouth dry and upset because of this. Went back to sleep....

I saw myself sleeping in a different house with my husband, when suddenly I heard noises coming from the kitchen and foot steps. Husband and I sat down on the bed, he told me to get between the bed and wall while he was getting his gun. Husband started to walk toward the hall while I was behind him. We saw that the light of the kitchen was turn off and the footsteps was coming toward us. Through the dark, all I saw was this big man with a white shirt with red leaves, like a Hawaiian shirt. My husband kept shooting until we saw the guy going down on the ground. The intruder shot at us few times, hitting my husband on one of his legs. I woke up with my adrenaline high. When I woke up my husband was staring at me, asking me what was wrong. I told him that I just got a nightmare of a intruder inside the house and that he shot it. Husband got concern and told me, "You know, this is the 3rd time you dream about this, it must mean something or its going to happen". I tried to calm myself down and pray while asking for the protection light of God to cover me and protect the house as well.

I was between half awake and sleep when I heard steps coming from the hallway, heavy steps. I saw husband asleep. Then suddenly, I started to see pictures on my head at high speed of this big man silhouette coming toward the bedroom. He was big, wearing a hat and a t-shirt of horizontal red and white strips with black pants. I saw him coming as a video clip flashing on my brain and then suddenly he stood up at the frame of the door. I turned myself toward him to see him and I saw him so clear, I started to scream, thinking that finally my dream of a intruder inside the house came through. Husband woke up and asked me what the heck is wrong with you?. I stared at the door and saw the man disappear in thin air while I heard a very clear deep man's voice saying "Thank you". I couldn't sleep after that...husband was mad for my screaming and I was upset to see a ghost for the second time into one year and 2 months of spiritual awareness.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem seeing ghosts but when they come after a nightmare, trust me it's not my cup of tee for sure. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!