Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Hearing Voices During Meditation

I usually don't have out of ordinary experiences when I meditate but when I do, they amazed me a lot. Yesterday, I did another attempt to do automatic writing. I closed myself in the computer room, and in order to avoid outside noises, I place some headphones that muffled noises commonly use on shooting ranges. Anyway, I got my writing pad and while holding my amethyst pendulum rock on one hand, I started to do my usual ritual of chakra cleansing then I tried to place my mind in blank. This last thing, usually don't last long since all the thoughts you don't usually think they come around.

While I was in quite state, I always look for anything that might not come from me at all. Something that not even sound like me. Well, sure enough.......out of no where, I started to hear on my right ear, a Spanish speaking voice, Not mine, since this one sound like a Mexican man. He was talking real fast and at times he slow down for one word or two. I tried to tune of what he was saying and realized that he was not talking to me, he was talking to someone else but felt like they were right behind me. Like they were wondering about what I was doing and debating among themselves trying to figure it out. I didn't say anything or question anything. Nerveless, I took the headphone off for a minute and the voices stopped, put them back on and then heard the voices again but more far away like the sound was coming from a far away distance. I stopped the meditation since my cats were scratching the door wanted to come in and cuddle as usual. However, I did find this very unusual and wonder if anyone else have this experience before. ???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!