Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

OBE: My Spirit Being Sucked by a Vacuum

This past Friday, I have very unusual OBE (out of body experience) unusual of what I had in the past. At very early hours of the morning after a restless night, I felt my spirit getting out of my body like being sucked by a vacuum. Then I started to fly over the trees, looking at asphalt and dirt roads and ruins of buildings and house. I encountered a trailer house with 5 people there, a father, mother, brother, sister and a small toddler. For some reason, I tried for them to see me. I was constantly was prompted myself right on their faces and asking "Can you see me?" but I didn't see any hint that they would see me. Suddenly, I approached the toddler and look at him real close.

To my amazed the toddler was able to see me. I noticed how he smiled and attempted to touch my face but his hand kept going through my face. Then his mother noticed the toddler's behavior while in front of me. She came and kept asking the baby, what are you looking at? What it is? but the toddle kept pointed at me, however to the mom, he was pointed to thin air.

Through the whole deal, I felt frustrating of not being able to communicate with anyone except with the toddler that was able to see me and hear me. For some reason, an impression of actually being dead came upon me. I raised up through the ceiling of the house and then went even farther. This set up looks like the East side of USA, mostly like a mine city. All the houses were covered with grey dust as well people. I saw these two boys, playing on a box car of a train. The kind that have a handle and need two people to operate in order to move forward. As I noticed, the boys were in route to a broken bridge from a deep ditch was under.

I noticed the danger and I went and whispered on the ear of this young man, telling him "go get those kids before they hurt themselves". He jumped into his motorcycle and raised toward the kids that was close to fall through the broken bridge. One by one, he pulled them out of the box car, saying them. I felt being pulled up again through a vacuum and woke up on my bed, wondering what the heck was what I just experienced.

I tried to go back to sleep. Funny thing was, that I closed my eyes again and husband was just got out of the shower and ready to leave home towards work. He said to me "come on and walk me to the door, I am leaving" my reply to him was, "just a minute I am looking at something". He snapped and said "looking at something? how the hell you can do that when your eyes are shot close?" I sat down on the bed, laughing......realizing that hubby caught me while dreaming, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!