Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Monday, December 3, 2007

~ Is this Hell? (OBE)

Since out of body experience or OBE since to be a normal thing for me now, as I am gaining a little more of control, I decided to adventure on this skill. After I centering, grounding, and clear myself from any negative thoughts. I intended to travel while on OBE, my intention since there is no limit to where you go was to go to my homeland and visit my granddaughter but instead I lost my way BIG TIME! LOL


I ended up is a weird place. First, I ended up with my face flat on a blue tin wall that is part of big doors about more than 12 feet high. I knew that I have to turn around since I heard noises behind me. I turned and then realized that I was like in a deep cannon with dirt walls and above was the bottom of an old metal bridge. While contemplating my surroundings, I was trying to figure out my way up. I saw an opening thru this bridge but as I started climbed up the dirt steps, I heard a voice saying: “No! you are not ready to get up hear”. I stepped down, then someone throw a box with can goods from the bridge, and then all kind of rocks and dirt started to come my way. I started to run down the cliff and somehow and I do not know how in hell happened but I ended up in what I thought was a low level of spirituality.

This was a real bad neighborhood with dark people and in a nighttime set up, although there were no stars or moonlight and neither streetlight. There were prostitutes, gang members, and people screaming everywhere. Women were rape in the streets, man were fighting and cursing in the most adverse language you can imagine. Among the screams and curse words, I heard people crying and praying and saying things like “God help me, I don’t belong here”. I was looking at all this in disbelieve and wonder in what hell hole I ended up or is this some town bad neighborhood worst that ever seeing in movies, LOL.

Suddenly, this gang member came upon me with intentions to rape me. I thought about home, I felt being suck by a vacuum at high speed, and I ended up landing on my bed. I looked at the clock and realized that I was just gone for 30 minutes after done my grounding, centering and protection. Yeap, I lost my way to my dad’s house to see my granddaughter but hell, I do not recall that we can have an astral map or GPS system to find the way either, LOL. Does this will stop me from keep trying, no! I do not think so! This was just another experience among many others and future ones to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!