Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

~ The seat at the old school

I saw myself walking into this green pasture like jungle like. In the open, there was this white country school with old timing seats. I was attracted to this school. I do not know what I was searching but the school keeps calling me. The people in town was trying to protect me somehow by keep me in different part of the town from going to that school. However, I managed to leave from where I was and went to the school. The school was turn into a library. I told the librarian that I would like to seat where is quiet and away from everyone.

She pointed a coner of the library. The hallway was turning longer as I kept walking toward it; finally, we get to this corner of the building. She said to me. This place is peaceful but it is hard to get at. She opens it like it was a coffin but as the same time like a labyrinth. Finally, this place open up and there was this old seat from the old school again. I went and sat on it and this one was locate at the front of a line of seats on one corner, facing the big windows with look out to the green pastures. Then I realized that I was there before, long time ago.

I recalled this little girl name Maria who was sitting there, then I saw this Christmas tree with real candles attached to it. The candles started to spark and the flames touched the floor what make the school to go on fire. I rush and extinguish the fire. The librarian then came running; she found me crying and asked me “What are you doing seating on this part of the school?” I asked her “Is this part was the old school that burnt off long time ago?” she said, “Yes, a little girl got burn when the school burn down. This line of seats is what remains from the old school,” I told the librarian, “Please take me away from this seat, I am not comfortable seating in this seat any more”. As she move me, I wake up and it was 09:25am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!