Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Friday, June 15, 2007

~ Going on The Train

I was inside this train car, an old one like in the old west type. I don't know where we were going or where we were at but I do know that the train was moving at considerate speed. There were lost of people inside seating, wearing cloths of our era. Everybody in this train was with no face expression, it was like they were in trance but with eyes open. I have this girl seating beside me who I don't remember seeing her face on the whole dream but she was talking to me the whole time I was seating in this train car. All I remember was her name and this one was Rachel.

I don't know anyone by that name, past/present friends or relatives. I wish to remember what she was telling me all night. When I woke up I was tire like a jet lack tire. Don't know if it was because of the dream or because my husband bugged me most of the night, about the kitchen's light wires sounding like sizziling and that he smell smoke that I couldn't smell. I told him to stop worry if something happend we will know. Thinking that we will be protected, whether by my guardian spirits, my two cats or the smoke detector. However, he thought all night that we will die out of the smoke on our sleep. His worry was so much that it took me a while to falled sleep. I have to use meditation to make me sleep and forget about the whole deal, then this dream came alone. What it means? I don't know but for sure wish to remember what this Rachel girl was telling me or remember what did she look like. Who knows......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!