Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Positively Intuitive with Liz Figueroa | BlogTalkRadio

Positively Intuitive with Liz Figueroa Online Radio | BlogTalkRadio         Recorded Radio Podcasts!

Here is the recorded radio podcast for anyone that missed the LIVE Broadcast during the Radio show of February 5th 2014

Popular Spirituality Internet Radio with Positively Intuitive on BlogTalkRadio


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!