Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

 
      Today's card is the Book card: This card talks about unknown, the occult, discoveries, studies as well secrets. Being in the 10th day of the month, the 10th is represented by the Scythe card which is about end/cut/terminate. 

       We come to times in our lives in which we become tire of lies/secrets and want one way or another, to set ourselves free from the shackles of this lies/secrets. These two cards represent the end all of it.


 “Take this day to look at things for what they are, not for what you wanted for them to be--that will be the first step in setting yourself free and live a life in the light.”

Through my journey, I have being subject of other's people Book/agenda just to discover that either I put myself or not for their dilemma, they all came with valuable lessons from which somehow I was set free once I looked at them for what they were. I understood that things do happen for a reason and there is no need for drama but to take action in order to change the situation. Today is a day of discovery and termination for what no longer serves you.. Hope you all have a great Thursday, Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!