Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Knowing Everything Can Become Unpleasant


Lenormand Lady_NEW
    Some people like to go through life without wanting to know what is next, other like to consult Horoscopes or psychic mediums. What ever is their choice of knowing, it can be pleasant or all the contrary.
You have the choice to know ahead of time or be responsible and aware for the choices you do today, since they will become manifestation of tomorrow.
     I've always being fun of Tarot cards since 2004, as they indeed open the door to know things you can not see at the moment. Helping you to take the right choices, that otherwise can’t be made due to emotional exhaustion.

I would like to tell you about my experience with......
..wanting to know what is next for me while using the Lenormand cards: It was a cold evening of January 31 2013, after arriving from a job seminar and getting cozy at my new apartment that I barely have the chance to enjoy since I moved in.


     I put some chicken in the oven and started to play with my new deck of cards known as Lenormand Cards by Mlle Lenormand that I just got in the mail. I didn't have any experience with this new system of card reading, but it resemble the Gypsy cards that have been on the market for a while. This system compare with Tarot, it is more straight forward and to the point.

I sat at my desk and asked what will be my day like? and I draw the Rider+Letter+Scythe+Man+Mice

Jan31 8FireAlarm Reading

Looking at these cards literally, the Rider is the bringer of news that happened usually between 2 hours, 2 days, or 2 weeks. Then I look at the Letter and Scythe which is a sign of bad news coming. The man can be an authority or just someone practical, while the Mice card is about something lost, taken away or relocation.
Honestly, it didn’t make any sense to me, as I was wondering “What can possibly happen on that day or for the next 2 weeks?” but soon enough I got my answers..
I placed the cards on the table and got busy tending other affairs in the house. Almost 2 hours past when I heard someone knocking my main door sounding like it was urgent. I rushed to the door and there it was this policeman (Rider) telling me that I need to leave the house immediately as a fire accident (Scythe) have just occurred and all the tenants of the building need to evacuate the area.

Being knew to the area, not having a working car and desperate with the news of force evacuation (Mice), in my desperation I shot off the oven forgot about the chicken, put on my clothes in a hurry, grabbing everything I can possibly need. I ran out to the parking lot where I found this neighbor (Man) gathering other neighbors in his car—I asked for help and he took me alone with the others.

Like mice, we were in his car not knowing where to go, we all ended up in McDonalds’s restaurant, rambling about the chain of events with this mega fire. It was a processing plant behind my apartment complex, that caught on fire and the fear of hazardous explosions due to nitrogen and ammonia, was in view as a possibility. At the end, we all ended up in the police department alone with 22 more people that were forced out from their homes. There, the Red Cross took us under their wind and relocated us to a near by hotel until the danger was over. Neither less to say, I didn't make it to my house until next afternoon, finding everything smelling like smoke and ammonia.

As I calmed down while scanning my house on my arrival.. I stumbled with the Lenormand cards that remain on the table just as I left them in a hurry the night before. I looked at them and it indeed made sense the chain of events these cards were talking about. Coincidence? perhaps… however I kept using these cards since then, who have proven to be very accurate, numerous times.
Neither less to say, since then—the Lenormand cards has become my favorite Cartomancy cards.
I haven’t use my Tarot cards since this life experience event—since then I have done some good predictions with the Lenormand cards as well I participated into 2 psychic fairs where the use of these cards were in place. I found that people are less apprehend with the Lenormand cards than the traditional Tarot cards, putting them more at ease with their art and design.

Like the Tarot, there is few variety of art expression on these cards but with the difference that instead of dealing with 78 cards as the Tarot, the Lenormand only have 36 with a simple design and objective.
The Lenormand cards can be found in Amazon.com in few formats, as well on the Bookdepository.com You can also search them on Facebook as there are few groups studying these cards like the Prophecy Corner and Lenormand Study Group.

Like I said, is a choice that one make into knowing everything ahead of time.. it can become pleasant or all the contrary.. but at the end—the CHOICE is YOURS.. Smile


Many Blessings, Love and Light..

1 comment:

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!