Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dreaming about Letting Go through Boots and Purses


     The complicity of this dream had taught me quite a life lesson—the lesson of letting go of the past and moving forward.  I still thinking about it as it was very vivid—in the past year my dreams have got so real that somehow they become prophetic as well disturbingly physical. Dream Bookshelve boots and purse
In this dream, I was with my ex-husband inside a storage unit, after I asked him for the remaining of my belongings.
Everything inside this storage unit was in disarray as we walked through it. He pointed a cabinet that was part of my wall unit that used to be in our bedroom. As I opened the cabinet—I noticed that it was fill with books, papers, photos and other junks. I looked at it with deep sadness, thinking that all my belongings were piled up to just one cabinet.

As I looked into it,
I noticed a pair of black dressing boots and a brown purse, I pulled them out of the mess while telling him that he can get rid of everything else, as I don’t have any interest into it.  We sat down on the floor looking into this cabinet and as I took at deep breath—he took my hand and told me that he was moving with another woman that he have known way before me, that she live in a rural area and that he think is the best he can do, as his mother was planning to move into a nursing home.

In the dream, I felt his sorrow and like he didn't want to move, but deep inside he knew that it will be the best for him. He also talked about receiving some papers from some agency that were approved for him.
He was sad while telling me about this life changing events, with tears running down his chicks, while holding my hand.
I wiped some of his tears and told him; “Is OK, is time to move on and let go of what we holding on. I wish you the best and whatever make you happy, I will be happy with you where ever I am.” He kept holding my hand while rubbing his finger over it and kept crying. I woke up with my hand in the air, still with a grip like still holding his hand.

To me this dream was symbolic of “letting go” of those memories and people that hurt me in the past as well those I hurt. Seeing the little of belongings left from that life with ex husband, was shocking but at the same time felt relief as I recognized that all the junk around it, was not mine but his. I woke up with a sense of peace as well sadness but I understood that is the right time to let go of all that pain and memories and wish the best to those I have encountered in my path.

~~~~~~~0~~~~~~0~~~~~~0~~~~~~0~~~~~

Looking at the anatomy of this dream, the storage unit can be taken as someone inner thoughts or life, while the books, pages and photos as wisdom, stories and memories.

To dream about:

Boots: Might indicate a power statement.>>> http://thedreamingwizard.com/dream-dictionary_263.html

Wearing of boots may symbolize taking a bold position. Power foundations that when properly used will result in strong positions of strength. If used inappropriately {worn out boots} may result in disaster.>>> http://www.mythsdreamssymbols.com/ddb.html

Purse. An exciting new interest in life is forecast if your dream concerned your own pulse; but if your dream featured any other pulse, it is cautioning you against getting too confidential too soon with recent acquaintances.>>> http://mistyhorizon2003.hubpages.com/hub/Dream-Meanings-A-Z

Purse. You are likely to be pleasantly surprised by a long overdue payment or repayment if you dreamed of finding a purse, but if you lost one, it signifies disillusionment with a friend or lover. http://mistyhorizon2003.hubpages.com/hub/Dream-Meanings-A-Z

A book in a dream usually represents knowledge or wisdom.>>> http://www.dreamdictionary.net/b-dreams/book-dreams.html

A book can represent knowledge or things you have learned. If the books is old, it can refer to wisdom, or learning passed down from previous generations.>>> http://www.dreamota.com/dream-dictionary/objects

If books were the main theme of your dream the situation in your life is stable and you will make slow, steady progress to the top of your chosen profession.>>> http://www.sleeps.com/dictionary/bbb.html

Love you all…
Namaste Smile














No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!