Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Friday, August 26, 2011

A Rabbit in My Dream!


Grey rabbit
I haven’t written my dreams for a while but recently I got a distinct dream that I can’t get out of my head. I guess it was the surprise to see a huge rabbit in my dream alone with having my friend being part of the dream. 
  
      In this dream, my friend and I climbed up to this hill top, with the idea to hunt for rabbits. Once in the top, I stand in the left side of the path, right besides this huge tall green tree. My friend was standing on the right side of the path, facing a stone fence. I noticed that right at the base of this huge tree, there was a black hole/tunnel or rabbit hole, I stick my arm to dig into the hole but all I felt was the soft fur of an animal. Not sure of what I was doing, I yelled at my friend asking for a flash light. He replied “Just a minute, I am getting this rabbit out of here”. I saw him digging under the stone fence and then suddenly he pulled by the ears, this huge grey rabbit from the dirt and rocks. I woke up from this dream, wondering the meaning of such dream.

Taking in account my understanding and the various meanings I have found in the internet about the underlined symbols of my dream, here is what I think the dream is about:

Despite the tight relationship between my friend and I, we both have similar life paths and goals. At this moment, I am dealing with my spirituality or spiritual growth while fixing things at the unconscious levels. Being in the left side of the path and besides a tall green tree, to me it represents the receiving part or looking for instructions/learning. On the other hand, seeing my friend in the right side of the path, it give the impression of him “giving” all his attention in obtain his goals and desires.

For me seeing the rabbit hole and putting my hand through it, touching nothing but fur, it gave me a sense of fear of what I was touching and despite I got the sense of what it was, I was still asked for a flashlight. This to me represents the latent fear of the unknown and my constant habit to analyzed things before I am get into it.
When it comes to spirituality, you have to trust what you sense, otherwise you get stuck in the analyzing part of it.
My friend was digging into the dirt like his life depended on it, obviously his desire is to get himself out from the situation he is in and finding the rabbit shows a good omen of what is to come. I remembered, seeing him crying of happiness in having this huge rabbit in his hands and how carefully he clean the dirt and rocks from the animal while showing it to me.

Perhaps, this dream is an omen of things to come for both of us, perhaps a teaching lesson for me. Time will tell about our fate and I am grateful to have this dream, as I remembered asking spirit the night before, of what it will become of both of us in the future?

Dream Symbols Meanings:


Hill: To climb one indicates honor and distinction to come.

A hill might become an obstacle that you have to overcome in walking life. http://www.dreamsleep.net/dream-meaning-dictionary-hill.html

To dream of climbing up a hill or mountain and reaching the top, you will overcome the most formidable obstacles between you and a prosperous future; but if you should fail to reach the top, your dearest plans will suffer being wrecked. http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Climbing/id/235106

Tree: Green trees foretell realized hopes and desires fulfilled.

A tree in a dream can symbolize spiritual growth, a reaching for the heavens, or it may represent a growth in maturity, or it may even be symbolic of growth in grounding one's self firmly in one's life. http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art35707.asp

Stones: Many confusions and failures

To see stones in your dreams, foretells numberless perplexities and failures. To walk among rocks, or stones, omens that an un even and rough pathway will be yours for at least a while. Small stones or pebbles, implies that little worries and vexations will irritate you. http://www.dreamsmeaning.org/2010/01/stone.html

Walls: Facing obstacles or detours

Any type of walls in your dream indicate a formality and that you need to control yourself in some way. A stone wall represents some obstacle that you need to overcome in order to be successful. http://www.auntyflo.com/dream-dictionary/walls-and-fences

Hole: You will soon be facing a long journey

A hole in the ground symbolizes an obstacle that you must avoid to achieve success at something in real life. It can also mean that you feel someone is hiding things from you. Rabbit Hole: If you dreamed of seeing a rabbit hole in the ground, this symbolizes hidden aspects of your waking activities. http://www.myjellybean.com/dream-dictionary/dream-dictionary-hole-hot-tub/pdf

Tunnels: Worries to come
Tunnels: You're accessing or dealing with issues that exist in your subconscious mind. http://www.mydreamvisions.com/dreamdictionary/symbol/987/

Fur: Detonates prosperity and many varied interest.

A dream featuring fur represents prosperity and good luck in money matters. The dream may also be symbolic of your animalistic and instinctual nature. http://www.myjellybean.com/dream-dictionary/dream-dictionary-friends-future

Rabbit: Business gains and happiness in love and in family life.

To dream of rabbits, foretells favorable turns in conditions, and you will be more pleased with your gains than formerly. http://dreaminterpretationsguide.com/dreamdictionary/r/?action=results&poll_ident=4

Seeing a rabbit in your dream, foretells of luck, magic and of a favorable turn of events and a positive outlook in your future endeavors. Alternatively, rabbits symbolize your sexual activity. http://www.hyperdictionary.com/dream/rabbits

Dirt: Could represent your state of mind or a situation from your daily life.

It could symbolize a relationship, a business venture, or any other part of your life where you or someone else has been less than honest and honorable. Dreaming about soil and the earth usually symbolizes fertility and the potential to grow. Rich soil may be an indication that the time is right for work and new beginnings. http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Meaning_of_Dreams_about_Dirt_Earth/id/241698

Love and Light Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!