Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Learning From Universe Through Others

 Sun rays    Since my journey through spiritual path as an adviser, I have encountered all types of people, with their difference in belief systems as well their life drama; all asking questions for which their answers in most cases is right in plain view. However, I have learn a valuable lesson from them, precisely after me given them advice…. that the message coming from Universal Consciousness, is not ONLY for them to know, but also for me to learn from as well.
It’s just amazed me, the vast amount of knowledge we can teach others from our own experiences, but more over when others teach us from the same lessons we teach them.
    While counseling a friend about taking action in certain decisions, she was wondering why she keep asking for good things to come into her life and see no results, despite being an avid follower of “The Secret” and “The Laws of Attractions”. I remember sensing the urge to tell her that “we all can ask God/Universe for things or events, but its not the question that matters, but how we ask the question itself”.

     Nether less to say, that at a certain points in our lives we all asked the wrong questions, specially when we become part of the vicious cycles of “Why” questions. Like “Why this happen to me?”, “Why I have done everything needed to be done and see no results?” “Why others have what I want and I do not have it?”. It’s like becoming a three year old child, that ask constantly questions starting with “Why” and no matter what is the response, another “Why” question it’s on it’s way.Once we become part of that cycle, its quite challenging to get out it for either the child or the adult.
As you see, a question starting with “Why” only promotes an explanation, but a question starting with “How” it promotes action.
     After helping my friend to get out of her “Why” cycle, I move on with my life as usual. I thought that Universe wanted me to teach her that lesson needed in her life and that was the end of it. Little that I knew, that as soon after I forgot all about it, I fall in the “Why” cycle myself. Yes, I let my emotions cloud my access to Universal Consciousness or messages coming from spirit by asking the wrong questions.

    The funny part from this story was when I was talking to the same friend weeks later, and I started rambling my  own “Why” cycle. She smiled at me and said “Remember what you told me about asking the right questions?” Wow, her questions became quite a surprise as Universe telling me, that spiritual lessons do not come for one person, but for many in the same vibration, state of mind or life experience.
It was quite obvious that in the same way we become teachers, we also become students.
     By just being reminded by my friend of that lesson, it made me to take a deep look into myself and realized what was going on. The moment I acknowledged the “Why” cycle  and I changed my questions starting with “How” instead; I noticed how Universe delivered synchronicities in the most amazing ways. I saw lots of choices and opportunities, instead of facing a brick wall while in the “Why” cycle.

All I can tell you is, when falling into asking the wrong questions, ask Universe questions starting with “How” and see the results. Be amazed, be enlighten and enjoy the moment Smile
Love and Light Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!