Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Pendulum Board

Pendulum Board
      The skill of “Dowsing” have run in my family for generations. I still remember my grandfather Julio, when he took a tree branch in “Y” shape and search for water lines along the field he was working on. 
He was so good at it, people used to come from anywhere in the island, to hire him to search water lines.
Since 2007, I came across the need to use dowsing for answers and instead of using the old methods of my grandpa, I opted for the pendulum. I have study the mechanics of this tool and through trial and error, I can say I managed to make it work for me. I have to say that I am not fan of “Pendulum charts” at all. However, recently I stumbled with this pendulum board as its shown on the picture above and I am very impress with its performance.

The craftsmanship and positive energy from this board, its outstanding indeed. My pendulums started to work with it immediately, compared with charts I used in the past.  I usually don’t give reviews about items I buy online but when I do, I give credit where credit is deserved.
While using this board today, I asked few questions of importance to me. I can’t tell you the details of it, but I will tell you briefly about it.
I  asked about how long I will stay where I am right now and the answer was two months. So far, I have being here twelve days so time will tell. I asked about a job interview coming up and the answer is “yes” in being hire, so I will keep an eye open on that one. I asked of when I will meet the man that I will marry 3 years from now. I not only got the month, day, physical attributes of him,  but also the full name of this person ( CMO initials). This suppose to happen sometime in May of this year, so we will see.

I asked for an ongoing relationship at this moment and it points out about five months duration for it. It’s already two months of it, so time will tell. I must say, I am very impressed with the answers but more with the attitude of my pendulums with this board. I was so attracted to it, I got to buy it and I am glad I did. Below I will post a video of the creator of this board, hope you enjoy this item as much as I do.

Pendulum Board by Rev. Rose


You can also find her board at the Etsy.com store, here

I will keep an eye on the predictions given by this board using my pendulums, so stay tune more to come.. Smile

Love and Light Everyone!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!