Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Scorpion Dream

       I am sure soon or later we all have dreams where hideous critters are present, like spiders, roaches, ants, etc. However in my case it was a huge Emperor Black Scorpion.

In my dream, I was coming out from a room, where I opened a huge brown door leading into a hallway, full of more brown doors, like a school hallway. I was wearing a light blue cardigan shirt with a brown skirt when I felt something crawling on my back below my right shoulder blade.


        When I reached out for it and touched it, felt hard and it moved. I look into a mirror that was in the hallway and to my surprise there was this huge black Emperor scorpion. I tried to get it off from me but it kept moving down far from reach. I saw a woman in the hallway from which I asked help, but as she approached, the scorpion was getting huge and ready to sting who ever approach. I woke up with my arm still trying to reach out for this critter.


During this dream, I was not scare or have any negative emotions within me, I was more amused by this critter's behavior. Through my search on the Internet about scorpions in dreams, I was amaze by the grant amount of information about them. However, still to see what exactly this scorpion means in my dream.

The information I got about "Scorpions" from friends as well from few sites online, is as follow:

~~Scorpions have a link to fire and earth.  Emperor Scorpion even more powerful. 

~~They can represent death and rebirth from a situation in one's life. 

~~ Death can be viewed as the end of a phase, and the beginning of another.

~~Scorpion is transformation. They are extrasensory creatures. They are totems to people being taught psychometric. This is not a negative totem. 

~~The Fierce Scorpion as a Totem possesses the following virtues:
Metamorphosis, openness to change, mystery, independence, self-protection, endurance, ferocity, self-possession, fearlessness, power of passion, masterful presence, magnetic personality, determination, personal intensity, willpower, tenacity, forcefulness, tranquility and dignity. 


~~From Dream Moods  To see a scorpion in your dream, represents a situation in your waking life which may be painful or hurtful. It is also indicative of destructive feelings, "stinging" remarks, bitter words and/or negative thoughts being expressed by or aimed against you. You may be on a self-destructive and self-defeating path. The scorpion is also a symbol of death and rebirth. You need to get rid of the old and make room for something new. Alternatively, the scorpion represents a person who is born under the astrological sign for Scorpio.To see scorpions floating in water, suggest that you need to let go of some pain and learn to accept the situation.  You may be going through the three-step process of denial, acceptance, and finally moving on.

~~From Find Your Fate   To dream of a scorpion foretells that false friends shall try to undermine your prosperity.


~~From Spirit Community  Dreaming about a scorpion may be symbolic of something in your environment which is hurtful, dangerous, and "stinging". It may represent bitter words and very negative attitudes. Superstition based dream interpretation books say that a scorpion may constitute a warning. It further states that if the scorpion in your dream bit you, you will overcome your problems. However, if you killed the scorpion, be exceptionally careful around people that are not your friends, or are false friends. Some believe that the scorpion is a symbol of transformation. 


Love and Light Everyone! :) 










2 comments:

  1. I dreamt I found a huge black scorpion behind a drawer before I could put the drawer back it jumped out. .. then a huge Spider just add big tried to kill it but the scorpion killed it first as this happened i went out the screen door i could see it and I was trying to get its attention but it turned around and was heading straight for my friends I yelled and she tried to close the door but it still got it. I could here her yelling and screening and I ran inside grabbed the phone to call911 and I couldn't remember the number by this time she opened the door and the Scotland was in a lot of pieces. .. suddenly Mt wrist are purple and the Burning so I want to go to the hospital but she says noi would be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a strange dream last night where i went behind a a chair for something and i saw this fast moving scorpion. Funny it just flew to my wrist and wrapped itself around it i don't think it bit my which made me a bit scared but to tell u the truth i don't think i was afraid of it being there just afraid it might bite. Then in my dream someone killed it somehow but it refused to die, it seemed like it wanted to just saty on me but it was scary and i wasn't sure i wanted it.

    ReplyDelete

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!