Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Strange Out of Body Experience

November 15th, 2010

       I have no doubt in my mind that anyone is capable to have OBE commonly known as out of body experiences at either conscious or unconscious level. I like to talk about mine, because I know someone at there, have being in the same places I have being and perhaps we can learn something from each other.

       Last night was nothing in particular about it, except the strange feeling of being watch. I stayed up in grand part of the night and forced myself to go to bed around 11:30pm. I was feeling very uncomfortable and not sleepy at all. While trying to sleep, I felt someone pulling me by the arm out from the window. I opened my eyes but as I scan the entire room, I did not find anything unusual. I turned around and the last time I looked at the clock was 12:45am. I guess I was half asleep, when I saw a man came into the room inviting me to astral travel, instead of me follow him, I made him to followed me. Somehow, we ended up in a spaceship of some sort and met by two beings. I woke up in my bed again and thought of it as a weird dream.


I kept tossing around the bed, when suddenly I felt yanked out of my body and went through the window of my bedroom while on my back, as I laid it bed. I was completely out of the house floating by the driveway. I started to wonder around when I saw this person dressing in black looking inside cars around the neighborhood. I flew by him trying to discourage him from what he was doing. It was obvious he could not see me, so I started to make noises like a ghost in pain. It seems it did the work, he kept looking around and as I flew over him, he kept ducking down, as a bird flying over him, but it was only me.

I followed him and noticed that a gold box Chevy car, white top with other individuals waiting for him by the school. I started to fly around them making noises and it works because they left spooked from the area. I felt pushed back in my body and I opened my eyes to look around my bedroom but everything was fine, when it happened again.

This time, while in the driveway, I gain better control of my floating around and was able to fly over trees at high speed. Somehow, I ended up in a military base where all the personnel were running as if they were under an air strike. I flew over them, when this soldier, stopped and sprayed my face, making me completely blind. I felt like being rush back into my body, wondering what was that about.

While in bed, I felt yanked again, but this time something unusual happen, I saw a strange being over me holding me from having an OBE. I tried to fight him as he reminded me my past encounter with a Grey Alien. I grabbed his skinny hand very tight with my left hand, when he burned the inside of my hand between my thumb and index finger. I sat down as I saw his silhouette of hazing gas leaving the room. I ran to the bathroom to check myself under the light, my left hand was red as being burn with hot water, but quickly was getting to normal. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I got this half moon wedge on the left side of my face, starting from my left ear towards my left side nostril and quickly turn as normal.

Now I am wondering about the whole experience, trying to make sense with the circumstances and conditions that trigger the OBE, but cannot find anything in any book I own, on this subject. The most intriguing part to me was not the alien but the Army Base with the personnel running around. It looked like a place in the desert, since there were no trees or mountains and the grounds were mostly dirt. The military personnel was aware of my presence and funny thing about the whole deal, I was not the only one there flying in mid air, there were other humans flying as well.

Something very strange is going around globally and I write about it, hoping there others having similar experiences. If you did, email me.. Lets figure this out...

Love and Light Everyone!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!