Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Yellow Snakes in My Dream....


       I am sure everyone have dreams where snakes are present, however I passionately dislike snakes. It's being a long time since I have dream involving snakes but the dream of last night was quite different than others, due to the fact that I managed to control the snakes.

       In my weird dream... I saw this man inside a cage struggling with two giant yellow snakes. The snakes were entwined together while the man was holding both snakes by their heads. He was calling me to help him out..I went inside the cage and graped one of the snakes by the head, while it's body was trying to wrapped my legs. I took the head of the second snake from the man's hands and somehow, I managed to talk to both snakes and created some kind of energy that put them apart..both snakes ended up in different sides of the cage, looking at each other while I was in the middle.




I was standing in the middle of this cage with my hands up like holding the snakes with an invisible energy, but without touching them. I then looked and yelled at the man, telling him to get out of the cage and look for more help. When I looked up for the two snakes, they multiplied into 5 snakes, all around the cage. I sure hate snakes but I was not afraid in this dream at all.

Snakes in dreams generally symbolize: messengers, rebirth, resurrection, initiation and wisdom, but I have another view from it. Trying to make sense of this dream, all I can think of, was about two choices that I have to do with my life, coming these next two month. I have two choices that are tangle or relate with each other, in either stay in a job that I hate and suffer the consequence of injustice or quit the job and suffer the consequences of starting over. It appears to me, that by learning to control or acknowledge it, it multiplied in more choices. The cage represent my on-going situation, in which I am stuck looking my surrounding through the cage's bars. In the dream I have a choice as well in reality. I can either continue in apathy and ignore it or jump into it and take control. The man can be my spouse since this situation also affect him, but he leaving the cage, shows that this situation becomes my own to deal with.

~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~
Looking more into snakes, for Native Americans, the snake is a symbol of transformation and healing. To Meso-American societies, represented their greatest god and hero, Quetzalcoatl. In Greece the snake was symbol of alchemy and healing. An example of that was the god Hermer, who carried a staff with two snakes entwined into it. In India the goddess Vinata was the mother of snakes and a symbol of water and the underworld. In Eastern traditions, the serpent or snakes symbolize the sexual and creative life force within humans. Also snakes are relate with the Kundalini which is relates with the spine, which in turn activates the energy centers in the body and mind, known as chakras. In Chinese astrology, those born under the snake sign, have qualities of compassion, clairvoyance and charm. In Egypt, signified wisdom, understanding as well death and rebirth.

Every time a snake is in a dream, one can expect death and rebirth to occur in some area of one's life, that can be into new powers of creativity and wisdom. It can also be a change in conditions and a quick shift movements to one's life.

Meanings of the color yellow: breaking mental blocks, mental force, clarity, perception, understanding, wisdom, dishonesty, betrayal, jealousy, covetousness, deceit, disease, weakness, caution, cowardice, follower, curiosity, mellowness, desire to improve, action, idealism, optimism, imagination, hope, uncertainty, restlessness, glory, enlightenment.

To see more about the meaning of the color of yellow, read Meanings of Colors by Sobrietystones

My dream is just a glance of whats coming soon and I will have to choose, which at this moment everything feels uncertain and scary.. but I know deep inside that since I was taken care of all my life, I know God will take care of me again.. :)

Love and Light Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!