Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Spirit Talks or Mediumship with Tarot & Konxari Cards!

       After reading a Facebook post by my Tarot friend Donnaleigh de LaRose, I felt curiousity into deal with these cards personally. Recently, I purchased them and at first, I didn't think anything extraordinary when I saw them, due to their small size compared to common Tarot cards, but the beautiful creative photographs into it, makes these cards one of the kind.

In my opinion, these cards should not be taken as a toy as many used the infamous Quija Board in past years. I believe like with any divination tool, it requires knowledge of how to protect itself from spiritual energies. As well as it opens a door, it's important to know how to close it. Spirit messages can be manifest in so many ways that it can make the most skeptic become a believer and Konxari cards are good example of it as well is Tarot cards when it comes as tools of divination. Konxari cards are indeed great tool for paranormal investigations. Read my experience below the video clip.



       

My personal experience:

When using these cards, my intention was not to communicate with anyone in specific, but to look into a problem/solution matter. After grounding and spiritually protect myself before using these cards. I shuffled the cards and placed them upside down, skipping the cards require by the little manual that came with these cards. I was shock to see that the cards pointed out an incoming situation within my job place. Looking at them at first by sequence, it didn't make too much sense to me, so I used a pendulum to find the real sequence of it. The message changed after changing the sequence into the following cards: Door, Legend, Night, Other worldly, Hatred, Underground, Movement, Angel, and Life.

By looking at it, I saw that everything is relate with something to come starting in the second week of August. This is what I understood in the cards; that when I will return back to my work after a long absent(Door). I will be facing a person who is trying to forbidden me to reenter in my job place (Legend). I know that I will face people hiding in the shadows during this time frame full of speculations and opinion (Night, Other worldly, Hatred). The last three cards is showing me a solution of the problem as unknown forces moving underground (Underground, Movement) with the relief of seeing an Angel card intercepting through this period and showing me the rest of my life as an opportunity to keep moving (Angel, Life).

At this point this is ALL what I understood from it, but this time its to come soon and it's up to show me the truth of this message as it develops. It's curious to see, that among the letters of each card, it's pointing out three letter of a week day (TUE), which is a Tuesday in where is my final doctor's appointment and possibly I will be release back to work (August 10th). It also shows a date as September 8th, perhaps as final outcome of the problem. I am just going to seat and see how this message from these cards develops and how accurate it will be. I will update this post as it happens, so stay tune..


To read more about these type of cards, you can see the Konxari website at:
www.konxari.com

Just remember this...... this is not a toy or party favor of any sort

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!