Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Door To The Unknown: Psychic/Medium Reading Night!


       Join us for a reading night! We are living in strange times in which the need of guidance or advice is a most, why not learning what your spirit guides need you to know?...my friend Amber Treasure as well myself your radio host Liz Lougee, will be conducting readings to who ever would like to have a Tarot/Psychic/Medium reading during this event. You will get two readings instead of one... so don't miss it.... It's FREE!.


It will start at 7:00PM Central Standard Time

The Call number is: (347) 326-9841

Visit us at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/lbnradio/2010/08/27/door-to-the-unknown-psychicmedium-reading-night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!