Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Meditation Experience: DNA Changing?


       Last night I have a very interesting experience. I went to bed to balance myself and my hands started to heat up tremendously while close to my chakras. I felt the urge to place my hands in each chakra and I noticed the flow of energy of each of my chakras.


It was wild indeed, but for some reason the most powerful vortex from those chakras was coming from my solar plexus taking all my waist line as well my crown chakra covering my entire head. As the minutes pass, my entire body was vibrating at high speed, making me short of breath at times.

I have no idea of what all this is about, but when I asked spirit, I was told about DNA changing at cellular level. Have you experience this before? It's my first and wonder now.. :)


Love and Light Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!