Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Cosmic Events: Have Changed How I See Things Now

       I have always heard of people feeling sensitive with Cosmic Events and swear by that something have been happen to them, while experiencing such. I thought they were full of it, until I started to have my share of sensitivity and experiences with it.

clip_image001

Right now, I not only feel the vibrations of such events, but also the Earth vibrations, here and there as well. I guessed as we getting close to the planet alignment in 2012, its more likely, that I got affected by it, as well many others.

It’s the time of awakening indeed, but how we awaken to it, it’s what makes it a wild ride!

Let’s take for example June 26th, 2010, in which we experienced a Lunar Eclipse. I got weird dreams and felt an uneasy feeling all day long, without being able to put a finger on what was going on with my body. My reaction to it, was to meditate and balance constantly, the day before, during and the 3 days after.

Little I knew this Cosmic Event became like a mirror, in which I saw myself as I was and I didn’t like what I saw. I was too depressed after a tragic car accident and my energy was quite everywhere. I knew that I need it balance ASAP! as I felt the urge to get rid of what no longer resonates with me. Here I was looking at the mirror and wondering, what I want to change in me? what is holding me back from be who I need to be?

I reflected about past, present, future, family, work, and friendships and made a list of what needed to be change and to get rid off of what ever resisted change. Yes, I was on a “Cleansing” mode, from inside out and all around me. I knew that in cosmic events, there are high and low vibrations at personal and social levels. It was a choice in which I have to pick, on what vibration I wanted to be at. Honestly, to be at the low vibration, was not even in my agenda or desire. I changed outlook in many things, and I got rid of friendships that wanted to continue feeding fear with their life drama. In the process of “Cleansing”, I lost friends, I made enemies and gain more friends LOL but above all, I gain control of my life, as I wanted to do long time ago. Step by step, as I let go of the cluster that didn’t resonate with me anymore and changed within, I started to felt lighter, balanced and finally understood many things that were cover from sight.

Yes, it’s funny how life turns around on us, in which we have to face darkness, in order to find the light.

As I went alone, I saw peculiar changes around me, either relate with me or others. For example, the Solar Eclipse on July 11th, 2010, a day to remember in many social circles, since as the day came and left, there were clashes of Egos among members of any group all around us. Out of those circles, I saw long time friends and colleges got offended by a word said the wrong way, although not intentional. I will remember this Cosmic Event, because it was a time, in which everyone showed their true self among others. Yes, what it was up now is down… Ouch!

Another example is July 15, 2010 in which the Cosmos was focusing in Virgo, as Astrologers claimed. I don’t know what the heck happened to me that day, but it was like I stood up from the recliner like pushed from a spring loaded seat and I started to turn up side down the house with an energy coming from nowhere. I was organizing, cleaning closets, cleaning everything that needed to be clean and took a lot of things out of the house, straight in to the garbage. I thought it might be the over doze of Coke Cola, from which it doesn’t give that result at all in other occasions. However, I find out with other friends, that they also experienced quite the same during that day. Knowing that I was not alone, it was quite a relief, because I thought for a moment that I was going insane. LOL

After the event of July 15th, everything seems to be quiet, nothing is going on as far emotions within or around me, and it’s too calm and quiet to be comfort with. I have noticed the missing of time frames, as well body changes at cellular level. It’s like something big is coming on, but can quite put a finger of what it can be. After all the changes the Cosmic Events have done on me lately, I am quite concern with the ones to come on August 4th-5th, 2010. This day is expected by many as a rare planet alignment, I only hope that is for the better since I have more things to change, more friends to get rid off and more house to clean. LOL

I just wonder what changes the Cosmos Events have brought to you; you will be amaze that you are not alone!

Love and Light Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!