Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Sorcerer's Apprentice: Great Special Effects

Now this is Nicholas Cage at his best and this time he comes as a Master Sorcerer. Incredible special effects on how to control energy and events. A must see movie indeed for this Summer. This is a Disney movie and you will only be able to buy the DVD through them.


Here is a trailer movie clip of this must see movie:

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1346832153/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!