Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -- James Thurber

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello, my name is Liz Figueroa. In here you will read about my experiences while on my journey through spiritual awareness. From my dreams, use of pendulum and Tarot, meditations,out of body/astral projection as well daily spiritual lessons. Join me and learn with me, while awaken the true light beings within ourselves.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Alien Visitation


       I went to bed around 9:45pm after feeling so energetic during the day, to the point to want to dance and do fun stuff.. I started to feel real bad, drained and pressure over my head and forehead. I went to bed and tried to meditated grounding myself and clearing my chakras as I done before.

       The joke is that about 12:00 midnight, I felt a presence in the room like it was above me, I woke up when I heard someone saying.. "there is someone here" I woke up, look up and all I saw was a presence moving real fast, from the top of the bed around the bed and left through the door. It was made out of water, almost see through but it was a grey/brown color as the same time. Can't make anything out of it, but sure didn't felt human neither entities.


Felt more like out of this world and it move very unusual than a earthbound, this thing zig zag in 90 degree angles and was about 5 to 6 feet. He got off of me, went to the conner of the bed, looked at me briefly and moved away of the room through the door.

Maybe was my imagination but the thing is that I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night feeling the presence of this being, still watching me. Now I am super tire, thanks to what ever was in the room. I did all kind of protections but kept feeling that what ever it was.... was not far away but still watching. Really don't know what to make out of all this, and I had found several people on different social networks telling of similar stories. Some expressed that this will be an ongoing thing for human kind during this year as more people are awaken their consciousness, since this type of alien (grey) is running out of time in messing up with human DNA. can you tell me about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings and Thank you for your post, it will be publish shortly!